[REPORTED: WORKING ON A FIX] Dragon Tales not working as described

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 11 on Samsung Galaxy S10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Dragon Tales (new tome available from Raid Boss event) states that it should make a mix of 6 red and purple gems for each Dragon’s Claw ally. In my screenshot, with 4 allies, it should have created 24 gems. Unfortunately, the game did not register any of the allies correctly, and did not create any gems.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This has happened every time that I have attempted to use the tome in the Raid Boss event. I have not tested it in other game modes.

Steps to make it happen again
Literally just use the tome.

I am actually quite upset about this, as I spent $5 to buy the gems to get this weapon, only for it to be completely useless.

10 Likes

Same issue on PC/Steam.
No boosted damage and no gems created.

3 Likes

Same for iOS - was just posting bug report at same time

2 Likes

At least I know I’m not crazy.

Also, I just double checked, and the damage is not being boosted as well.

3 Likes

It’s counting/coded for Drifting Sands allies rather than Dragon’s Claw.

@Saltypatra

8 Likes

Why am I not surprised :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
This is another proof that there are no automatic or manual testing and all no quality control!
Second buggy weapon in a row!

6 Likes

Can confirm, PC platform here.

Mobile Android - the same issue!!! No boost, no creation!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just how did you find this out? Red and purple gems for Drifting Sands troops - I had to think a bit about a team fitting these colors.

The devs thank you for your Report that they won’t do anything about until after the event is almost over.
tenor (18)

(It’s fine that they don’t work weekends. But off time should be contingent on doing your job correctly during the week. You Frank up, oh shit, you gotta come in on the weekend to fix your frank up. Seems fair.)

8 Likes

IP2 office meeting before conveniently :clown_face: releasing buggy content on a Friday (as is tradition):

If our content’s buggy and we know it, clap your hands
:clap: :clap:

If our content’s buggy and we don’t give a damn, clap your hands

If our content’s buggy but all we want is more money, clap your hands

6 Likes

Is there going to be any compensation for the wasted Gems at least ? Was really looking forward to using this new weapon . Bought that high of tier just for the weapon too.

1 Like

Agreed. Give us our 120 gems back that was used to get the weapon. Not a sorry, not sorry!

2 Likes

Never expect compensation from GoW. It doesn’t happen.

Are there still players saying lets wait and see, things will get better?

They used to give out compensation for when things went wrong back in the day. We even got a new troop as compensation once for a server issue before . Desdemona was the troop .

1 Like

Same…

Before…

Casting…

Afterwards…

And now enemy turn start…

Same bug on PS4

But guys, there is a QA team! /Sarcasm

Seriously though, how did this weapon pass tests?

3 Likes

Tests??? We don’t need no stinking tests!!! (dev mantra)

3 Likes