[Reported] Queen Ash - Skill has no target if only one enemy is left

Platform, device version and operating system:
any

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Used Queen Ash skill to kill the last enemy, but it did no damage

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always vs.one enemy

Steps to make it happen again
Kill all but the last enemy, use Queen Ash skill.

3 Likes

Tricky. The spell says it targets the second last enemy, so when there’s only one enemy left it should obviously fail. Can’t hit what isn’t there. However, there’s been a similar bug report about this at the beginning of the year, in which @OminousGMan claimed this was identified as bug that would be corrected.

Given the lack of any further communication and seeing that the spell still behaves the same, I guess it’s pretty safe to assume nothing will be changed, no matter if this is a bug or not.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be so pessimistic. It took YEARS for them to fix the banner colors for The Labyrinth (which, okay, is kind of pessimistic in and of itself), but in the end they did fix it.

4 Likes

Yeah, but that banner was a benefit to players…

2 Likes

OminousGManGems of War Dev

Feb 2

Hey everyone,

Thank you for letting us know about this. I’ve tested Queen Ash on our side and discussed how the spell Graven Seal is meant to bework when cast and this is a bug.

Even with one enemy troop on the board, the spell should be targeting it. I’ve reported this to the dev team to get this corrected.

Thanks again.

OminousGMan - Support Human

5 Likes

I believe there was a statement that the Maze Banner may have not been intentional but there were no plans to change it…until they did, with no warning or word on the topic at the time.

EDIT: searching through old posts. Confirmed on live stream. Maze Banner was not a bug.

1 Like

Exactly why I do not use her unless other options are even worse.

1 Like

I use her in raid right now, paired with prince basalt and heliodor.

It works, but we should really finally get this spell corrected asap.

Guess we all forgot about Ash because this confirmed bug makes her much less useful.

1 Like

Thanks - I thought I was seeing things with her not doing any damage to a 1 point enemy who is was the only enemy left.

Good to know that this is a bug.

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the report.

I’ve bumped this issue to the development team!

1 Like