[Reported] Legends Reborn price display

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Mobile, Android 13, Samsung galaxy tab s7

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

But it’s a $10,000 value! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

@Elfin

Please provide me your Invite Code

In the meantime, I’ve let the development team know about this issue and included your screencapture into the report.

1 Like

I assume it’s this since they have it in their profile.
ELFINGODDESSWAR_ZSGY

But to be fair not all invite codes are accurate in the members profile.

2 Likes

@Elfin

• Please also let me know if the purchase confirmation window shows the correct pricing, or if it shows these incorrect prices instead?

• Please also let me know if this issue is ongoing, or a one-off incident?

(Any Android User can also answer this)

1 Like

Hi @Bramble - It was not like that when I played Monday or Tuesday. I checked again just now and it is back to correct pricing so who knows ? It did make me do a double take earlier today :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for confirming.

I’ve let the development team know that this isn’t ongoing. And for your own information, this issue is currently suspected to be a purely visual one, which can happen if a connection issue occurs.

Should you encounter any visual purchasing issues like this one in the future, I would suggest always double checking the purchase popup confirmation window’s pricing, and to also close and reopen your Gems of War game to refresh it.

I hope this clarifies things :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is due to the display of the wrong currency, but it would be nicer if there were no such errors. other games usually indicate the correct regional currency :grinning: