[Reported] Graphics Gone in Battles

I haven’t done it. I don’t want to go through that, and have no benefit.

1 Like

My tablet forces me to use low graphic settings, tried to turn it high many times to get the chat history longer, but every time I restart the game it’s back to low, so if others with the same issue are having this bug it might be related…

1 Like

I do. Always thought it was doing it on purpose because my device can’t handle anything higher.

It resets in between battles.

A new install doesn’t help. Didn’t when they asked, did it again when that ugly glory troop had no picture… No chance.

All assets are downloaded, too, so that’s not it either.

2 Likes

The graphics are okay so far, but now I don’t get any alerts (kingdom/pet). Won’t even show up on my apps list for notifications in my phone.

Edit: just checked and my graphics has been reset to low again. Let’s see how long it takes to start acting up again.

Edit 2: 1st battle the images turned black…lol.

2 Likes

OnePlus Nord N200 56 (2022 new)
Android Version 12
Last update Dec 5, 2022
Tmobile
(5g and WiFi connections do this)

Have un-installed and re-installed three times.

Game Settings
Animation speed x1
Puzzle Hints: Checked
Show Spell/Mana Details: Checked

Graphics Quality: (have tried) Low, Medium High
Current Graphics Quality: Low
Blur Quality (have tried) Off, Low
Current Blur: Low
Power saving: Not checked
High Quality Water: Not checked
Festive Themes: Checked

Example:
Go into Invasion
Select Fight
Select team
wait for about 10-30 seconds

In Fight
It happened when the screen updated for increase on all of the troops on my team

There are other variations of this look Black screen background, blocks in the troop squares - completely empty troop squares.

3 Likes

This issue is making my game nearly unplayable since more than one month. Patience is a virtue, but I’m thinking about quitting because I don’t like playing a broken game. @Kafka what’s the status on this one?

1 Like

@Kafka: There are 2 problems here.

1. When you set Graphic quality to anything higher than Low, it will always reset back to Low. This problem has appeared since 6.5.0 version.
  2. In 6.7.0, if use graphic Low quality it will have these black screen bug.
    So if you can fix No.1 problem, it may fix No.2 too.
    Hope you can foward this to dev team.
5 Likes

My phone RAM 4GB, CPU Helio G85, Model RMX3195, realme UI v3.0, OS : Android v12. On it, the problem is reproduced unstably.

3 Likes

Galaxy A71

1 Like

Not only graphics, the reaction time speed is not same before. What happened ???

1 Like

Another week gone, another one with totally unplayable game on Android. The screenshots are from a pet rescue battle, but Fang Moor FA was the same way. 9 out of 10 battles looked like this. Please, please, PLEASE find a fix for that.

8 Likes

Still a bit weird how low priority this issue has, or maybe it was “solved” because they couldn’t reproduce it… Just to be clear, this is not something that happens rarely, it’s something that can go on for hours lagging every fight the moment Jekyll/hyde happens. Badly broken, so if you can’t reproduce it, just steal some kids phone on the street while he/she is playing gow and look, just remember to ask if the mobile device is android based.

8 Likes

Just buy a cheap Android device. $80 on company bill. Install GoW, play a few minutes and you’ll see.

I don’t think you understand the severity of the issue.

The silent treatment on this topic is also more than disheartening.

2 Likes

A little correction to earlier, one of our iphone guildie is also having the issue, so not only android… I missed that before

2 Likes

I cannot imagine doing gnome a palooza this week-end with this problem still going causing lag with the graphic bug…

1 Like

So it also causes lag, man, I really think this game won’t survive another year.

1 Like

What lag specifically? The game freezing up when accessing medals, campaign tasks and some other screens for the first time in a session has been there ever since they broke their asset handling >a year ago.

1 Like

I’ll take a video in a bit because somehow it seems the devs don’t know how bad it is, and if you don’t experience it it’s hard to explain what happens.

2 Likes

So, I’ve been trying for 30 minutes but of course the game is running flawlessly now.

Just set your device to show taps and try to record - easy fix. :rofl:

I’ll try again later but come on!

I haven’t been able to play 10 minutes without the bug since it was introduced until I tried to record it. Very funny, game, very funny.

2 Likes