[Reported] Graphics Gone in Battles

To add, it seems to be fine on medium graphics quality (but gets a little slower).

Unfortunately, it gets switched back to low all the time (I guess because my device isn’t made for higher quality graphics).

1 Like

Is that why my device switches back all the time too?? It seems to run fine on higher graphics so I’m always confused when it jumps back to low settings.

2 Likes

Mine stopped after I restarted my phone. Well, most of the time. It still does it, but it’s better than it was.

1 Like

I was going to tell you that my only problem I saw in the half hour or play that I saw was that the storms were not showing up up properly like in the example but when I clicked the camera the effects all came back!!! So that might be part of the code giving the problem

I did the complete uninstall reinstall and all was fine, did the 950MB download too, and it felt better until I used my OS camera on the game then it trashed it from then forward

1 Like

I actually only have the problem when using the camera so no biggie

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know that this is still happening and for those extra details.

Has anyone noticed if this is happening to specific troops or is it just any troop?

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

2 Likes

It’s happening to any troops I tried it with different setups and it happens just the same

1 Like

Restarting the tablet (after re-installing the game) helped a bit. It’s at least not every fight anymore.

No idea when it happens. I haven’t noticed anything special going on.

It’s any troops, doesn’t matter.

1 Like

DĂ©cidĂ©ment ce n’est pas NoĂ«l pour tout le monde. Pendant que vous vous engraissez sur notre dos avec vos incessantes suggestions d’achats supplĂ©mentaires nous on ne joue pas. Mais bon dieu rĂ©agissez et venez enfin en aide Ă  ceux qui ne peuvent plus jouer car ils ne savent pas contre quoi ils jouent. Ce bug est horrible. A se demander si vous l’avez pas provoquĂ© vous mĂȘme pour dĂ©gager les joueurs Android. Évidemment c’est les vacances et rien ne va ĂȘtre fait et dans 15 jours vous allez vous excuser en filant 50 gemmes. Faudrait pour une fois arrĂȘter de prendre les gens pour des imbĂ©ciles.

3 Likes

Things actually haven’t changed at all from battles to menus to searching items so your fix did nothing after a full day of playing

2 Likes

MĂȘme les classes
 Pfffff

3 Likes

Still happening, seems the fix didn’t work

2 Likes

Huawei P30
Reinstalling solved the problem for about 24 hours and then it returned.

Good thing is that for me it’s just a slight inconvenience because Steam is my main play option and PC works fine.

2 Likes

I noticed that the bug manifests itself when notifications arrive on the phone. Samsung A71

1 Like

Bonjour, avez vous avancĂ© depuis une semaine car je vous rappelle que ceux qui n’ont pas Ă©tĂ© bannis souffrent aussi de ne pas jouer correctement depuis 10 jours

1 Like

I have all notifications turned off and still encounter this big :sob:

2 Likes

I’ve found a temp fix guys, when your in battle, to go the cog wheel, and change your graphics settings to mythic. Ever since I did this I hadn’t had any of the horrible ghosts battles yet.

I’m using a Samsung tablet S6. With all settings off except the graphics quality to mythic

It will change back to low when you leave the game such as this but check it often and you won’t have any problems. Sucks but it works

2 Likes

Same problems / issues!
Android

1 Like

Used the fix for 8 hours with no problems so it’s a great workaround.

Just ensure you check that you keep your graphics quality at Mythic

My guild has had zero problems too.

2 Likes

Mythic or Low quality - the same for me.

1 Like