[Reported] Classes do not seem to be giving their mastery bonus

Platform, device version and operating system:

PC/Mobile

Screenshot or image:

Screenshot_6

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Archer should give a 20 point Mastery bonus. This neither shows up on the Mastery page nor does it show up during the actual fight.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

It appears to happen every fight insomuch as I could test. I am unsure of the start.

Steps to make it happen again

Be near enough a surge chance increase and check by adding an appropriate class.

Ok. Time for a little better breakdown.

As seen in the first picture I am very close to the number needed for my surge chance to increase on green to 65%. I believe this number is 504 but regardless it is clearly between 496 and 506. That is significantly less than 20.

In the 2nd and 3rd pictures you can see I equipped a class that (supposedly) gives a green mastery bonus of 20.

In the 4th picture showing the surge chances. I should have went up to a high enough number to have a 65% chance on green… but I did not.

I checked the numbers on my mastery page.

239+238+238+238+237+238 = 1,428 points. 1 for every level after 1. (5th picture to confirm) Correct.
200 for Guild = Correct.
50 or 60 for kingdoms is 10 for each kingdom. Correct.
Pets numbers. Correct.

I can not tell if it is visual on the fight page or if it is not applying at all. If it is supposed to apply at all times even when not equipped then even that doesn’t appear correct. So while I don’t know the exact problem, I do know there appears to be one somewhere.

EDIT - Found some old info.

Screenshots from this post.

So it appears that with the in game fight it doesn’t show the actual numbers, just the normal hero page numbers. So it may not be a bug exactly just an incorrect display.

3 Likes

This is a great bug report thanks Redi, very clear.

I’ve reported this to the team and it will be looked into.

1 Like