(Not a bug) +20 Gem Mastery no longer displayed/added for each completed Hero Class?

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Steam client, Game: 4.2.5.02, OS: Win 7x64 SP1

Screenshot or image:
Provided.

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Old game versions had the Class Mastery for each Gem color displayed. This is no longer the case.
Mana Masteries are no longer being added/displayed under the Hero Masteries screen.
For example. Level 20 Hero Class added 20 Hero Class Mastery for each color/type.
Those values were added to the Hero - total numbers in percentages for each mana color/type.
I need to know if they were completely removed or placed somewhere else.
I couldn’t find any info anywhere, though. Is it a bug or an intended change?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always. Since the latest update 4.2.5.02.

Steps to make it happen again:

• Run the game.
  • Check the Hero screen - Masteries. (There is no information about Class Mastery anymore.)

The bonus Gem Class Mastery is displayed in Troops > Team > Class (Select class > Customise) > Class Info. This was changed in 4.2.5 with the Class changes. As the Gem mastery only applies for the Class you have equipped at the time - and the Class is apart of a team - we can’t display in the Hero menu as it now changes all the time.

how do i know
now the correct surge percentage?
can you post the numbers at which the percentage goes up?

There is currently no way to see an exact way to see your total mana surge chance from Classes, but this is something the team wants to look into changing in the future.

1 Like