[Reported] Box In Middle of Board

Platform, device version and operating system: Xbox One

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to play a battle, but the four gems in the middle of the board became obscured by the box.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It is an uncommon, yet annoying occurrence. It has been happening for a couple of years.

Steps to make it happen again
None known

3 Likes

We’ve reported this already a couple of times. They won’t do anything.

4 Likes

The box shows up on Steam too with seemingly no consistent trigger for it.

I just close the game and reopen it. The box is gone after this, but it’s annoying that it’s there at all. Because closing the game and reopening it makes it go away, I assume there isn’t much motive to fix it.

Does anyone know the trigger for this bug or what’s probably happening when it shows up?

1 Like

Hello, :slight_smile:

For further investigation, please tell me what version of the game you are running.

• It should be listed next to your Invite Code, in the bottom left of the Settings menu.

• Please also provide your Invite Code!

The boxes have been appearing ever since 7.3 with the new PvP. It’s still showing up now in 7.5. It only happens in PvP. A Red square, white square, or the guild shield will randomly appear in the middle of the screen during PvP battles. We have not found a trigger to cause it or pattern. It has been reported multiple times in other threads.

2 Likes

Been playing PvP for a couple hours and the square appeared once i started the maraji expanse wild plains region for the first time. It had a lantern and I was on the fourth battle.

Once I make a move the square turns white.

Second battle of southwind purple with lantern. Also first time doing the area today.

1 Like

I’m running 7.5.0r60707 and my Invite Code is DARKSCYTHE_4NIM

1 Like

Floating guild badge on pvp map that blocks view in game battle.

this was on mobile.