[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Hi @Jeto,

Thanks for keeping your word and come back here with a message that everyone get a compensation for the missing crowns!
I really appreciate it and I understand real good that your hands also be tight in the things you can promise us coz even its very clear to read here what the problem was, it must be played through to other persons who want to check it and that cost time, and then they must play it back to you in this case, and then you can come here with the result of the investigation and the compensation.
If that was the only problem, issue what was going on then can the time be short, but there are plenty of things going on here, so I understand also that it takes longer than we prefer.

Like I said yesterday, the compensation will not change the way I feel atm, but it helps to be taken serious as customers/gamers of this game, and I want to thank you for that!

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/dont-let-yourself-get-crazy-by-the-mass-of-paywalls-and-fear-you-cant-reach-it-without-paying-a-ridiculously-high-price/76431

This is the second time this problem showed up, and I truly hope that the dev’s corner learned from it and that by a next new KD they keep the BC event and the Vault event separate from each other!!!

1 Like