REDIRECTION from a support reply

Cyrup and Kafka are both pretty new, they were both hired to deal with support stuff, but apparently the playerbase grew again or something so that even now they had to take that measure. Honestly, Cyrup handles a TON of stuff by now, far more than just support - her title “Player Experience Manager” shows that; she’s constantly helping Salty out on the forums, making streams, everything. Obviously, there’s a lot more work to do than they have people for and I’m not sure that they have much choice in the matter of expanding (as it has been hinted at before that the publishers are the ones dictating the timetable of updates the devs have to follow).

At any rate, as someone who hides her true data by testing all bugs on a Windows 7 computer to see if they exist there as well before reporting them (and otherwise not doing so… but also because I feel I can’t expect any support for a windows system that has a 9 and an 8 behind the word “Windows”), I understand your decision fully.

I would actually be interested to hear what comes out of the matter, as I am a Steam user as well and have gotten, for other games, not very good results with Steam report (“In-game purchases can not be refunded” and stuff like that).

1 Like