Redi must be a beta-tester

Following the new beta-tester program thread Call For Mobile Beta Testers

@Saltypatra @Nimhain
Let me spend two words to endorse @Redi1 as beta-tester. He is one of the most precious and helpful members of our community, he is amazing at finding bugs and his analysis skills are amongst the best that I’ve seen since I’ve been playing.

You can’t miss him. I really doubt that there are so many Gow players that can give a greater contribute than Redi

38 Likes

@Saltypatra @Nimhain
I also vote for @Redi1
as a beta tester, he has the skills and time and he’s also a moderator of GoW Community discord.
His analysis of new game modes and other stuff helped all guilds in the past.
He’s well known amongst all guild leaders and if i could choose only one beta tester, i would always take @Redi1

8 Likes

@Redi1 one of the best to do it. :+1:

5 Likes

I vote for @Redi1 for the next president. Wait, what are we voting for? Anyway, my vote for him is yes.

5 Likes

Well said… Redi is The MAN!! There are a few very knowledgeable players but he is THE ONLY person in the community that is absolutely selfless, non judgemental, non egotistical, is very humble and not braggadocios at all… Does all that he does truly from his heart, simply just because of his passion for the game and this community…
BRAVO, B R A V O ! !

6 Likes

100% back @Redi1 for the beta program. He is not only all the things mentioned above, but he is also kind with his viewpoints and mannerisms, His knowledge never comes over as condescending. He spots issues, works out why the issue came to light and is always professional in his approach.

8 Likes

Big shout out to Redi for always being “the” go to guy! It is great to have him as a guildmate! He knows this game like no other!

6 Likes

Yes, please!

6 Likes

Redi has made countless resources for all players to use. He does not show any bias towards BDC and has a desire to help anyone.

His feedback is always constructive, and he is a very level headed person. His mannerisms are always spot on… and honestly (outside of streamers/video makes) I can’t think of anyone that has produced more for the community.

5 Likes

Go @Redi1! He’s always super helpful and has so many useful data and tips to share!

5 Likes

Redi all the way! Great player, great person…big asset to BDC and proud to be associated with him through it. I m sure he d be a great asset to beta with constructive thoughts and opinions

5 Likes

Redi is a respected player and good contributer of the boards that I think has a lot to offer as a beta-tester. :+1:

6 Likes

He’s got my vote!

4 Likes

Redi is always one of the first players to jump in and lend a hand wherever it’s needed. Very knowledgeable player with a big heart! He’d be a great asset as a beta tester. I vote for Redi!

9 Likes

Good to see you LegendTerri. I hope you are doing well. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m curious as to why he is not a beta tester yet. :thinking:
He is one of the most helpful players in the GoW community. Someone get him in the beta asap please . :innocent:

6 Likes

+1000

Redi is one of the most helpful GoW members both on these forums and in GoW related Discord servers.

8 Likes

@Redi1for beta tester!! He’s been a friend on our guild discord for a while and he always has something helpful to contribute… I’ve been playing for four years and yet (I shouldn’t be) but I’m still surprised how much and how often I learn from him. He’s wonderful and helpful to new player and veteran alike! He’s the obvious choice for beta tester, and frankly every good thing in the world. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Agreed with everything that had been sent in this thread. Putting my support as well! @Redi1 for beta tester!!!

2 Likes

It’s been quite a long time since the last time new beta testers were added. Doing some digging, it looks like that new beta testers were added once per year, right around May-June each year. So, the last batch was May-June 2019.

That said, the testimonials for Redi in this thread are exceptional regarding the value he can add to the beta program. I’ll tip my hat in his direction as a candidate for the “Beta Class of 2020”.

3 Likes