Redi must be a beta-tester

Folks it’s a job interview not an election. (An unpaid job at that.)
But if it was an election, my vote is with…
images (18)
I’m sure you’re as great as the internet is saying @Redi1… But come on man… No one stands a chance against Pedro. :wink:

4 Likes

I second the motion. Redi encompasses all attributes you seek from a beta tester: He is knowledgable, an excellent communicator, always provides constructive criticism, and is simply perfect for the job!

2 Likes

I’ll +1 this.

I don’t even play on the same platform as the guy, but I trust him to represent the best interest of myself, my guildmates, and this community at-large :+1:

2 Likes

Um all this love for Redi is soooo nice.

I also appreciate Redi, you’re probably the most accurate community bug reporter I’ve ever come across in my career.

Thank you for your contributions to the forum and for helping other players :slight_smile: having someone like you as part of the community is what helps make the game great.

Disclaimer: I’m not part of the beta testing at all, I just wanted to jump on the Redi love band wagon.

16 Likes

Woooo there @Kafka I think Redi’s head is significantly large at this point… :rofl: before it explodes from all this flattery we need him to finish his GWs battles first!

7 Likes

From a PS4 Player who doenst have a clue who Redi is: Does he WANT to become a beta tester? :thinking:

4 Likes

I did apply. Perhaps even first since I happened to open the forums right as it was posted. :slight_smile: So I do want to become a beta tester. Most of the people here are aware and probably didn’t think others might not know. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thanks for confirmation! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations, in that case. :clap:

1 Like

Absolutely agreed. Redi is one of our community’s most precious resources.:green_heart:

3 Likes

First of all I want to say thank you so much @Redi1 for your great help. Obviously I absolutely agree with this thread REDI MUST BE A BETASTER!!!. he’s one of the best and kind player of gow community.

2 Likes

@redi Is amazing, and also a huge help on the GOW Community discord server as well. :slight_smile:
I also endorse him as a GOW beta tester choice.^^

3 Likes

A huge :heavy_plus_sign: :one: for Redi.

4 Likes

I’m also +1 on Redi.

3 Likes

I agree :100:!!! Redi MUST be a beta-tester!!!

3 Likes

What is a Redi? it sounds great

4 Likes

It sounds like an alpha ready to pretend as a beta.

1 Like

I agree, he has helped me a lot.

1 Like