Red Dead Redemption 2 Digital Install on PS4 149GB!

Finally

2 Likes

There u go! Have fun Goodwill! :grin:

1 Like

Gems is almost a nuisance any more. Perfect timing. :grin:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve been busy the last 2 days but I’ve managed some time with it. The graphics are stunning and early signs is that it’s going to be great, it deserves the excellent reviews :+1:

1 Like

They are so beautiful! there is so much in the game! omg :scream:

1 Like

Damn I remember the beauty of a black horse called the War Horse, it was real fun back in RDR … Hopefully it has returned. wow, many horses in RDR2 :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah the war horse is in rdr2, as a pre-order bonus DLC item, that or strike lucky finding one I believe :joy:

1 Like

Capture it by luring birds?

3 Likes

1 Like

Have you found the white horse…

1 Like

Yeah, if I remember correctly there was a stellar white one too. Beautiful! :blush:

1 Like

Apparently there’s a white one in the snow somewhere that might spawn

1 Like

How is everyone finding the game so far??? I don’t have the time to play anything at the moment and I would like to live vicariously through you.

1 Like

Just finished the story mode. Without any hesitation i can tell you this is the best game i ever played, so many thing you can do beside the story mode. The scenario is amazing, the main character is fantastic. The actor are awesome. Graphics are fabulous…

It took them 10 years to create that game and you can see where every penny went
Prepare to see them win awards for every category they will appear.

Now next step is to finish at 100%. I still got plenty hours to play to achieve this.
If you didin’t play it yet, go buy it, it will be a classic

1 Like

Every 2-5 years a game of this caliber comes along, but its very rare considering how many are constantly released. You owe it to yourself to try and find the time, also try and play it in Full 4k if you can.

Its a 10/10. (the game over all, the few bugs doesn’t detract its quality IMO)

Red Dead Redemption 2 has been nominated for Game of the Year and seven other categories at The Game Awards.

• Game of the Year
  • Best Action/Adventure Game
  • Best Game Direction
  • Best Narrative
  • Best Art Direction
  • Best Score/Music
  • Best Audio Design
  • Best Performance: Roger Clark as Arthur Morgan

im pretty sure they will win most of them. I really hope Roger Clark will win, he did amazing job!

2 Likes

This is quite the wonderful news but I had never played this game before, I usually used to play my game son the PC.