Red Dead Redemption 2 Digital Install on PS4 149GB!

240 Close guess, but mines currently caped. I need to pay more for even higher speeds. But its fast enough for me.

Just ran a quick test to verify. 305Mbps

1 Like

Lol of course 30 gig will take you 20 minutes to download

1 Like

Less then 24h to wait woooohoooooooo

23h 50 minutes to be more specific :slight_smile:

Apparently it goes live in 3 minutes in New Zealand.

Never got into Red Deadā€¦
But I am excited for this to be released on Xbox. Resisting the urge to play it on PC.

1 Like
1 Like

@Rickygervais

20181025_121305

1 Like

Another Stellar Review

1 Like

Very nice review everywhere itā€™s exciting!!!

Oh and 13h 03 minutes :slight_smile:

Not a review but a hardcore Tech Analysis of RDR II. Fairly long but excellent.

2 Likes

Gwent (thrownbreaker) releases on the 4th on Xbox If I recall. A good game, I played the preview build a bit.

The full version should be like the preview, where the Xbox version is 100% compatible with the PC version. Shared collection, shared PvP pool, shared Achievements, shared save file progress, EVERYTHING!!!. You just need to DL it from the MS store.

1 Like

December 4th.
A Gwent like system is a part of the game. But itā€™s not the Gwent game that was also released. I was on that beta and didnā€™t like it. I loved playing Gwent in TW3 but for some reason the stand alone was no where near as fun. Though Throne Breaker does give Gwent Cards when purchased.
I didnā€™t consider cross play. Iā€™ll have to look into it. Thanks.

Cross play is PC (Microsoft Store) to Xbox, it doesnā€™t work with the other PC versionā€¦ Legal/monetary reasons.

505 could do this in a day with Gems of War, But Never will just like redeem codes that were up and working on Xbox, then Sony said no go. So 505 disabled them on Xbox for equality.

So thereā€™s Gwent: Homecoming and Throne Breaker releasing at the same time. 2 separate games though. Iā€™m sure Homecoming is cross play able. I doubt that Throne Breaker is. Best I wait until it gets on Xbox rather than be stuck with it on PC.

1 Like

Man i need to stop watching people playing, the game look amazing and the clock running so slow

6h 37 minutes to wait i think i will sleep a little bit to play all night lol

I am working a night shift until 6am so it will be a few hours kip after until it arrives hopefully :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

1h 30 min im so excited!!!

1 Like

:yum:
tumblr_inline_nja1qlpe9h1qgt12i

Iā€™m curious about other players impressions of Red Dead 2 after a day or two. I think its an outstanding game, and Iā€™m enjoying everything about it immensely. Playing it in 4k HDR is fantastic too. It deserves all the high reviews and praise.

Not much money left here since it all have gone to beautiful Pokemon cards. I hope its an outstanding game, and cant wait to get it in late 2019.