Recent Game Issues

This must be the update of the year! It deserves 7.0 version. And the fact that there is no monetization this time is well received.

Now this is the kind of communication that is appreciated. :ok_hand:
I hope we see more of this in the future.

1 Like

As far as Wars goes on Xbox B1 it would not be fair to the B2 guilds that are moving to B1 to be stuck in B2 another time. It does not affect me personally because I never get moved to B2. It would not be fair to the guilds that are expecting to move up. They did nothing wrong and the guilds moving from 1 to 2 should not be rewarded by getting to stay when they did not face the issue. Compensation is good but reverting the brackets back to the last wars would not be compensation it would be punishment to those guilds that were supposed to move forward.

3 Likes

Nimhains week long fight club? :wink:

This is definitely the type of communication that would help keep this game going smoothly. Thank you.

8 Likes

Correcting the scores wasn’t a suggestion, it’s something that was promised to us as Plan B:

Is this still in scope?

4 Likes

Finally information communicated in clear and professional way.
Thanks a lot for this.

Thumbs up for delaying potentially bugged events (but don’t make it an habit)

3 Likes

Here it is, what everyone just has needed for. Thanks for substansial answer👍

Thank you so much :pray:

This is just what we needed. Communication goes a long way!

Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you for the update.

@Nimhain thanks alot for your explainations. i think players will take these bugs (especially gw score) more tolerantly if you or other dev members didn’t stay silenced for so long. you really should work on it too!

@Nimhain Thankyou so much for this. It makes a huge difference to the player base and the perceived radio silence from you guys. Just a small post like this every week would keep the majority of people on here happy, including myself and a lot of others I know.

Keep on rolling!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update on matters, most helpful.

Hopefully the GW scores will be corrected, minus bugs when you restore it back.

1 Like

Posts like these makes my day.

1 Like

Thank you - this is the much needed communication - clear and specific - that has been missing
Identification of issues, ownership of mistakes/oversights, clear “next steps”
Thank you

1 Like

Much appreciated post @Nimhain … It is quite pleasing to know that the game is here to stay. As crazy as it sounds, it was indeed a doubt in me. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanations anf thanks for delaying GW until the bug is fixed.
With B1 being so competitive, I was worried that the frustration of being hit by the bug would make us lose some players.

4 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the only one hoping Guild Wars never returns, lol.

5 Likes

Thank you!! I love Guild Wars but the bug made our efforts seem chaotic and trivial. I hope to see if back ASAP with all these pesky bugs gone :slight_smile: Appreciate the post and finally getting some concrete information.

4 Likes

I may be piling on at this point, but just as we are all quick to criticize these bugs as they appear (and criticize lack of responsiveness and transparency), we should be quick to commend thorough, detailed, straightforward, no-nonsense explanations like this.

Acknowledging these issues and providing a reasonably detailed explanation (as you have here) goes a long way to make us as players feel like our concerns are being heard instead of dismissed.

I agree with the sentiments I have seen in previous replies - please, please provide more explanations like this when issues occur. I realize it takes a bit more time and effort to put together this kind of detailed explanation, but it buys you (and the game) a ton of goodwill.

13 Likes