Raid Boss Video

What’s that? There’s a new Youtube video? And it’s only been a year since the last one?

Well, you know what they say… Um, that @Kafka is amazing at video editing? Because they are! Thank you Kafka!

Learn more about our new game mode, Raid Bosses, in the video below. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Yesssss sirrian video

Preview of the event during the event? Oh well, better late than never. It is nice though for explaining it in detail, great job!

4 Likes

How about a invasion preview?

7 Likes

Now i recognise the good old @Ozball #1 of the guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t you know, he’s faster than lyra, no wonder he beat her to #1 :grin:

Posted this in the other thread literally seconds before this topic went up :

Any chance of getting a prize breakdown for the leaderboard and what awards are given to each position? Everyone can see what the top 100 players get, but what about after that? :smiley:

Also a preview of next raid. Another weapon in tier 3.

Nice to see a new video :smiley: I hope you guys release one for Invasions and Bounty soon.

3 Likes

Before the event start would be more nice just saying :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We will be releasing more videos in the future. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

And if Sirrian is too busy, I’d suppose we’d settle for an Ozball video.

Sirrian isn’t the one who makes the videos anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

We need him for voice overs though, it is tradition!

7 Likes

We need that Sirrian narration.

6 Likes

Great video, thanks! :slight_smile:

Thank you. Awesome! :ok_hand:

Great video for those who are not yet familiar with the event type :smiley:

All I got out of it was that invasions will require a specific troop type. That’s interesting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is interesting. Looks like we have a lot of team-building and optimization puzzles in our future, which I like. (I hope the in-game rewards get matched to the time spent, though!)

@Saltypatra, any spoilers on when we can expect Apocalypse to be the Raid kingdom?

3 Likes

Please no! Famine, death and plague will be useless against the boss cause he is immune against everything

1 Like

This was in the 3.3 patch notes in the section about invasions :