Raid boss Questions and answers

Look interesting but the need of sigils really distubing me. I know they don’t like to use the term P2W but we now got 6 modes and 3 of them are P2W, this is 50% of the content, i am really worried about the future of the game…

5 Likes

Is there certainty around sigils for Bounty or is that still just speculation?

The 3.3 patch notes certainly made it sound like it would work the same way as Invasions and Raids which, in my mind, would equal sigils. I can’t remember if there were distinct sigils for raids and invasions, though - in weeks where there is a bounty on top of a Raid, things could get confusing.

In french they called it raid energy and invasion energy so it should be bounty energy lol

2 Likes

Actually, now that I re-read the patch notes, I’m not sure about the sigil mechanic. It might be more like the kingdom challenges where you can play the battles in increasing difficulty with significant rewards when you complete each level for the first time, but other levels replayable (probably for lesser rewards) if you want. You get scored for performance somehow.

Yup it’s 100% sure there is energy

2 Likes

@Alpheon Would you mind specifying the damage needed to close each portal of the Raid Boss event. There’s little information about that on any guide. Number of portals keep changing too. I remember @Kafka’s guide on this says 20 portals and since hasn’t been updated.

Thanks.

Hi @jpraveensn, the damage required to close each portal is displayed in the Rewards tab of the event.

Well…this makes my question incomplete. We have finished the event, and now there’s no way to go back and check it. Is there?

Anyway, here’s a table showing points needed to close Raid Boss event. Damage to be inflicted to Zuul to close all 10 (as of now) portals:

raid_scores

Shown in the fourth column is the average damage to be inflicted by each player in a 30-player guild to close the event. Third column is the cumulative one.

1 Like

Oh sorry, I see. The points required and cumulative points you have there look about right.

1 Like