Quite a bit of SUGGESTED Features

@Digital_Dave. Thank you so much!

@RiverSong seriously Iā€™m not demanding anything (other than less assumptions based on YOUR perspective) in these suggestions. Theres no self entitlement on my end, but on your endā€¦ what you assume is not what I intended, as I said, I meant it all as a suggestion to possibly make the game better.

And so what if Iā€™m being sarcastic, if I feel like Iā€™m being attacked, lot better than screaming curse names like a child. And if Iā€™m gonna be impolite to anyone, its gonna be to those that offend me (and yes I can expect the same in return if Iā€™m being offensive without cause).

Also, not random, its called emphasizing the words, would you rather I go full caps lock?

Side thought (on the original intended topic) to @Archenassa :
If you donā€™t like it, why do you not want it changed? Usually if you donā€™t enjoy & donā€™t like something, some change usually helps. More weapons is obvious (hence why I didnā€™t bother to add it to the list) as at least 90% of players are thinking the same thing, and no doubt the devs are constantly aware of that. But seriously, why suggest to leave PVP as is, even though you donā€™t enjoy it & donā€™t like it as it is now?

Because Iā€™m not selfish and a LOT of players enjoy it first and foremost. Iā€™m not going to ask for a change if I think itā€™s going to upset a lot more players than it would make some others happy. So Iā€™ll keep grinding my hour or so every week for PvP and forget about it the rest of the week, and thatā€™s fine by me.

Alas. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Selfish? Suggesting a change doesnā€™t make you selfish, demanding a change that MOSTLY benefits you over everyone else would make you selfish, but either way youā€™re not.
And so far, quite a number of people agree that the PVP system does need to be changed, now Iā€™m not suggesting that the Arena gets changed as well (personally with the random card selection an being stuck with that til you lose/win is the better challenging side of PVP - just my opinion), just the 15 to 1 PVP side, Arena would be better off as is.

But say the Devs were to change the PVP system, increase the ranks from lowest to highest, what would you hope for?

Well, I guess itā€™s a silver lining that it took as many posts as it did to devolve into bickering.

I like the idea of being able to somehow ā€œconvertā€ traitstone types. Iā€™d prefer an actual conversion, like convert 5 minor to 3 minor . Iā€™d have to think thereā€™s some inherent cost to the conversion, but it could easily be gold or gems if you wanted to keep the quantities equivalent. As a quick example, I have ~20 Minor Nature/Wind stones, but 3 Minor Fire/Earth stones (obviously, because the cards I want to unlock traits on need one and not the other). Iā€™d happily trade 20 of those for 15 (or maybe 10) of the ones I want. Or 20 for 20 + 5,000 gold (or whatever).

1. A Point To Races - I donā€™t know, there are many aspects that change the game, and masteries wonā€™t make much of a difference later on. Iā€™d rather have it for cosmetic purposes only.

2. Kingdom Comparison - You shouldnā€™t need to change them very often to justify such a change. Home kingdom changes (1) what resources youā€™ll get double of if you get a tribute; and (2) possible traitstones youā€™ll get when you get attacked.
    You can check the information you need in this map:
    https://community.gemsofwar.com/uploads/short-url/uQeAAsIZK9oNdNY5AptzFqXapTX.jpg

3. Tribute Countdown by Kingdom - As you probably know by now, this is not how it works. When you collect stuff from your Home Kingdom (which will collect stuff from all kingdoms at once, and can be done with 1-hour delays) )youā€™ll get a chance of receiving tributes from ALL kingdoms, based on their tribute chance. Itā€™s all random, and waiting more to collect doesnā€™t affect the results, so collect as often as you can.

4. Troop Lists By Kingdom has Stars - You should focus on a single ā€œpower levelā€ at a time, since it takes time. I agree with some people here that it would clutter up the card info.

5. PVP Expanded Ranks & Match System - I agree with the lowest level being 30. I totally disagree with matches by rank because you can be level 200, paired up against someone in level 30. That would be totally unfair. The matching system is fine as it is now. As for the top seat you mention, that wouldnā€™t work. All Iā€™d have to do would be not take revenge and I keep my ā€œtop seatā€.

6. Trading Trait stones & Selling Weapons - I strongly disagree with both, partially for reasons already exposed in this thread, but it would also break the purpose that each kingdom provides you different stuff.

7. Use Souls/Stones to Change a Cardā€™s Traits - No, traits are (supposedly, at least) thought out to keep the game balanced, considering the card as a whole. This would be insane. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, itā€™s always nice to read opinions, donā€™t be frustrated with me by disagreeing with most of what you said :wink:

I think itā€™s selfish in that this is about changing an overall loved feature for my personal satisfaction, disregarding the majority. I donā€™t need a PvP change, and Iā€™d pretty annoyed if they made it even more mandatory than it is by extending it. Iā€™ll keep doing it for the daily rewards, and be done with it. Iā€™d have been all about making PvP an option to opt out of on the previous system, but the rewards now canā€™t really be passed upon, so letā€™s not go crazier with it is all Iā€™m asking for.
I donā€™t want any change to the Arena. The only thing Iā€™d like to see is the ability to see the cards youā€™ve already chosen, but thatā€™s really minor. Thereā€™s only 3 cards to choose, itā€™s not exactly hard to remember what I picked. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like