PVP stats (20 (3)trophy opponents)

I was thinking that. It’s hard to tell since the Revenge doesn’t appear right away in my list and I don’t think to check my log, but from memory, when a Revenge does show up, it’s usually at or above my level. But I’ll try to remember to look at it more closely next time.

1 Like

Seriously what is determining my pvp gains?

What level are they compared to you? And what is your Defense Team power level?

They are level 206, my defender’s team level is 5054. My level though is 187.

Losing to a lower level player in PVP might be one of the reasons, and maybe they had plus 6000 team or something? shrugs I’m just making guesses.

1 Like

They did lose to goblins so i can not fault them for their loss.

1 Like

Whaddya know, when I logged on I had 3 def defeats, so I lost 6 pts from a level 187 and 5 pts each from a level 280 and 287.

i Wonder something though, have you always been able to gain pvp points from successful defences since 2.0 dropped and we simply did not notice or was it implimented due to outcries of the player base about unfairness?

@killerman3333

Yes since day 1 of 2.0 def wins gave points (around 5-13 points) but def losses against players of lower levels than you caused you to lose 14-26 points so people never really noticed (I did cause I checked my battle log after every win/loss)

1 Like

The insentive to hard defence for players seems like a good idea from day one huh? Neet.

It has clearly had its positives and negatives on the metagame.

2 Likes