PvP rankings are a joke

Dust Devil.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Saltypatra
We need real legit figures and real rankings.
Any news?

The matter is unusual I’ve been told this will be a one time occurrence this is first hand info , apparently has a lot of time to play and has faster reaction time to do battles quickly and is not using a sacrifice team I don’t know the team that is being used, but can do battles on 4x at 20secs a match how exactly that works is beyond me

1 Like

I can certainly understand the super-speed 4X love-em-or-leave-em strategy being employed. And I can see how it might win the majority of the time. And I am perfectly okay with that if that is how someone wishes to play. In fact, more power to Almost Epic. That being said, the roughly 1% loss record of that one individual is bogus and unreal. It is NOT consistent with the aforementioned strategy being employed by his guildmates. This is the same person who was reported for blatant cheating/botting weeks ago, complete with loads of evidence. The evidence was so clear that his GL was convinced he was cheating. But now he is back, emboldened by a weak group of developers without the guts to do the right thing and ban this blight once and for all. For crying out loud, Sirrian, what are you waiting for?

I have been given permission by Sirrian to break our policy this one time. In regards to Nono, we have investigated them several times and at no point found that they were cheating.

If any call outs continue in this thread I will take appropriate action, whether that be issuing bans or closing this thread so no more accusations are made.

13 Likes

There is a trainer that does that very thing. I did my homework a few months ago and discovered it.

If you have found a genuine way to hack the game, please contact us privately with detailed information on how it works and where it can be found. Just saying it exists in no way helps us.

7 Likes

Have you looked up on google what you can do?

I’m fairly certain the dev team understands how to use Google.

16 Likes

Okay, I’d hope so, but I’ve hope they’ve actually dug into that stuff :smiley:

Something like this?

3 Likes

Please see my PM.

We have been aware of this hack for some time and can detect it. If a player is reported and found to be using this hack they are banned immediately.

9 Likes

Thank you for silencing the Peanut Gallery once and for all.

2 Likes

Macros and scripts won’t be so easy to spot and no I’m not going to call out an individual. I just know for certain it is inevitable in any competitive game you will have players that cheat. Some cheats aren’t so blatantly obvious as a trainer program or any program for that matter that interacts with the game data.

1 Like

We are always improving the ways in which we detect cheating in the game. Since moving to Unity we will be able to implement even more ways to do so.

7 Likes

Add a couple float delay ranges with pauses and good luck. I appreciate what your saying and what your trying to convey and emphasized to the community today in your postings. Even the best cant catch them all and to be honest burn out attempting to stay one step ahead. I’m frustrated as a mobile player currently. I’m not satisfied even with 4x speed and performing at my level I can barely scratch the top 20,000 with 1k trophies. That’s my contempt for the current rankings system. Its so implausible that there are that many players of that performance level. And we can talk about the points system in general as well, but I know after this unity switch happens it will be addressed in due time.

3 Likes

Actually no need super cheat detection machine or program. If you see his troop usage, that should tell that he was cheating. Consistently win all 3tr battles in 98 sec using 2xBombot 2xDust Devil? Yeah that’s not humanly possible. For the record I’m not talking about this week performance.

And since he got “lucky” not getting banned the first time, I think there’s huge chance he used it again this week. Especially with 4x speed, how can even devs differentiate it with trainer or other cheat program? I mean they can’t even detected it when we only had normal speed.

9 Likes

That is exactly what I have told them for months…and at one point, he was 400-0 using that team…