PvP rankings are a joke

Perhaps, they can’t see the bot trees in the forest of bots…

:deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::crab::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree:
:wink:

2 Likes

You should really give up that work thing. I hear it’s bad for your GOW health.

2 Likes

Heh i do most of my GoW while i am at work lol

Here is the only plausible way it’s possible if somehow they’d know coding for unity server only possible way I can think of it being possible any thoughts?

Latest is that leaderboard with those players are blocked from going higher.

What is it you are sayimg is not possible?

My understanding is they’re pushing extraordinarily hard using a team that can win pvp matches in ~15- 20 seconds on 4x speed. My question is how is that win percentages so high? I’ve had to switch to a team that causes matches to take significantly longer (but I do win almost all my matches now).

2300 wins with only 18 losses? I’d really like to see that team setup because there has to be some incredibly powerful/fast secret team that no one else has figured out to pull those numbers, especially after gem spawners/chains were largely broken and bonestorm was turned on for the AI.

7 Likes

Perhaps a hack that empowers all troops?

They are pushing really hard for new records this week. They have fast, consistent teams and are good players. That combination of things will result in the numbers you are seeing.

2 Likes

No bitterness here, I just want to know how a 99% win rate is possible. It’s curiosity brought on by unrealistic-looking numbers, nothing more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dust Devil.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Saltypatra
We need real legit figures and real rankings.
Any news?

The matter is unusual I’ve been told this will be a one time occurrence this is first hand info , apparently has a lot of time to play and has faster reaction time to do battles quickly and is not using a sacrifice team I don’t know the team that is being used, but can do battles on 4x at 20secs a match how exactly that works is beyond me

1 Like

I can certainly understand the super-speed 4X love-em-or-leave-em strategy being employed. And I can see how it might win the majority of the time. And I am perfectly okay with that if that is how someone wishes to play. In fact, more power to Almost Epic. That being said, the roughly 1% loss record of that one individual is bogus and unreal. It is NOT consistent with the aforementioned strategy being employed by his guildmates. This is the same person who was reported for blatant cheating/botting weeks ago, complete with loads of evidence. The evidence was so clear that his GL was convinced he was cheating. But now he is back, emboldened by a weak group of developers without the guts to do the right thing and ban this blight once and for all. For crying out loud, Sirrian, what are you waiting for?

I have been given permission by Sirrian to break our policy this one time. In regards to Nono, we have investigated them several times and at no point found that they were cheating.

If any call outs continue in this thread I will take appropriate action, whether that be issuing bans or closing this thread so no more accusations are made.

13 Likes

There is a trainer that does that very thing. I did my homework a few months ago and discovered it.

If you have found a genuine way to hack the game, please contact us privately with detailed information on how it works and where it can be found. Just saying it exists in no way helps us.

7 Likes

Have you looked up on google what you can do?

I’m fairly certain the dev team understands how to use Google.

16 Likes

Okay, I’d hope so, but I’ve hope they’ve actually dug into that stuff :smiley: