Pvp ranked how to win

most helpful Mahamoti thanks.

You can always type in the search field “extra turn” (without " " ) and it will show you the list of all the cards that have that text included. And you can do that for any term you are interested in.

2 Likes

I cannot stress how important this is to creating your own unique team. However, nothing replaces knowing your troops and what the abilities are so while there is a lot of good advice in this thread you should spend some time reading on your troops and trying different teams to see what provides synergy and what just plain does not work.

Another good resource that I assume someone has already mentioned in this thread but I am to lazy to go check is Tacet’s videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlFcnuWs5b-xq9udFzA7pQ/featured

When I started out I watched him like a dog watches you eat pizza…:slight_smile:

1 Like

cheers DonBoba(again lol)thats the kind of info i need,i didnt think that search bar worked like that,(how silly does that sound)as i say i just spent hours upon hours blah blah on this game,and i dont want to waste another six months lol,i need to look at the game totally differently,and get another team together asap! and thankyou also to everyone else whos replied…

Even though I’m level 1100, I still occasionally pull out my low level looping team to deal with Bone Dragon.

Templar / Valkyrie / Paladin / Mercy

Mercy → Valk → Templar in that order leaves Paladin fully-charged with enough armor to kill Bone Dragon in one shot. Works about 99% of the time because they all fill so fast.

1 Like

Orion***/Courage x2***/BD***

ok,cool,cheers,…

Courage is only useful if fully-traited. That requires 44 runic and 30 arcane reds. Not exactly an “accessible” team for most people…

yeah you need the arcanes to make alot of the troops worth it,im lv 870ish mostly due to exploring for the elusive things,the amount of troops ive fully traited,because i thought it would be good enough just to fully trait fully lv etc what i thought were good strong troops and use them together, with just abit of extra bonus mana,(famine,death,gorgotha etc, and a good few more…)…

That’s why I recommended the team I did. They’re all cards that are easily obtained and traited. That team will also work without any traits, other than Mercy of course.

cool,that team will also be added to my (to try out list)…

what banner on that mercy valk temp palad team please,also is this correct order with mercy at the top,…

Correct order is Templar / Valk / Paladin / Mercy.

This shields Paladin from taking damage. You don’t have to worry about Mercy getting filled after the initial cast, plus Templar will refill her.

I use Sword’s Edge banner +1 blue/+1 yellow.

templar at the top then,ok no worries,thanks.

Yep, he can tank a bit due to the 25% skull damage resistance and generates green mana + buffs armor.

ok sounds good…

hi does anybody know if heros are capped at 21 attack until a certain lv or something…

I doubt they are.

Hero stats are a sum of:

• Boni from their level (last bonus somewhere at level 200 or so?)
  • Bonus from their chosen class (which has levels of its own)
  • Kingdom boni (including the doubling from 5starring a kingdom)

Add to that:
Heroes will now gain extra skill points at the following levels:

• Attack at levels 55,110,190
  • Armor at levels 75,95,130,160,225
  • Life at levels 65,85,120,140,180
  • Magic at levels 170,250

I’m level 1116 at the moment, all kingdom maxed but Blackhawk, all guild bonuses active, sorcerer class level 20 and my hero stats is: 25 attack, 20 magic (25 with purple weapon), 57 armor, 59 hp.