Pvp ranked how to win

You can always use the easy to make bombot team going around with mechanist class.

Khorvash with first two traits is very powerful. Valkyrie goes well with him (well, she goes with lots of blue troops…)

Full trait mercy is also good.

It’s not like khorvash third trait is one of top 10 traits in game xD

It is? Well, color me surprised. Granted, I’m fairly new, but if I had to lose one if his three traits, his last one would probably be the one I give up.

I feel like 3rd trait is wonky, it will sometimes stun the same 1-2 opponents over and over. His spell stuns half the enemy team as is, so I see no big deal. To add, freaking Dragon Soul respawns repeatedly despite being stunned by Khorvash’s trait and then killed by Khorvash’s crown spell… WTF?!

Trust me on mid to late game you will rather give up his first 2 traits in favour of the third. Stunning those nasty mythics or mab will be a life saver, you’ll see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a known problem but not easy to fix.

1 Like

thanks again everyone for your feedback ,im brand new to this forum gems chat,and to be honest i should have did this months ago,!DonBoba cheers .that team works sweet,aint lost a battle yet! i cant believe the hours ive spent exploring for arcanes to fully trait what i thought would be pvp rank smashers,(famine,death,gorgotha etc)to name but a few,…and half the troops where right there for me to use already,…incredible!

2 Likes

There are a ton of friendly, helpful folks here. Something i’ve learned to do is take some written down notes of things that i want to do that i’ve learned on forums, eg: Trait Mercy, trait gorgotha, if i get more than 6 crimson bats wait til i get 7 so i can use 2. LOL

Khorvash / Valk / Bat / Mercy is a powerful team at any level and will be useful to you for a long time to come…

7 Likes

all good advice,and all noted,cheers

1 Like

Glad you liked it :slight_smile:

If you’re missing some decent legendaries and mythics, you could still build a team with lower rarities. Try this:

Hero with Bronzelock Pistol
Alchemist (with Merchant trait)
Bonnie Rose (no traits necessary)
Finley (with Merchant trait)

Charge either Alchemist or Finley first, try to loop as much as possible to collect 150 gold. Cast hero to charge troops, cast Bonnie Rose for 90+ damage. Has a win chance of 95% for me, unless you get an unlucky bone dragon cast, which is deadly to any other team as well.

ah yes the bone dragon,the wipe out king…

hi again just got done 3 in a row from pvp rank bone dragon,has anybody got any teams to get round this,…

Invade team I am using:
The dragon soul**/giant spider***/kraken*/kerberos***
You eat the dragon and it’s game over for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorgotha pairs well with Mercy. Especially if you have both traited. Then mix in troops that work with them or with each other in the other two spots.

All enemy damage
Gorg / Hero w/ Staff of Madness / Rowanne / Mercy - green / yellow banner

-or-

True damage
Gorg / Crimson Bat / Hero w/ Crescendo / Mercy - blue / yellow banner

Lots of threads in the forum about best teams for each update. And as people have said there are a lot of good team builders in this forum. They’ve helped me out numerous times. Good hunting.

Edit : Forgot one

Power hitter
Gorg / Gard’s Avatar / Queen Ysabelle / Mercy - +2 yellow banner

1 Like

Thank Jakeshi for this team, I find it works really well in end game PvP:

Great Maw
Mercy
Infernal King
Alchemist

All fully traited, all Mythic. Basically when I hit a Bone Dragon or Queen Mab team my Maw either gets bone splinters stuck between his teeth or he dines on royalty and then its basically game over for the other three as Maw gets 50+ attack and lots of health/armor.

The team is not foolproof but it works really well and is rather fast.
Hope this helps!

ok thanks guys,i try out a few things,

hi is there info avail about what troops traits give bonus mana to gems,and what troops give exra turns etc,i know theres a troop list,but is this kind of info put in some sort of separate categorys,…?..(or would this be classed as some sort of cheating,?)or are you supposed to go through each troop and work it out for yourself.?

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/69852/4357976-lread8n.jpg

2 Likes