PvP points for higher level players are just unfair

i haven’t noticed a problem with pvp loading. but i do have a fast internet connection, perhaps that is hiding the problem for me.,

While I do have a rather low end internet connection, these two things do not appear to be related. There are reports from players beyond the minute loading mark with very fast connections too.

1 Like

so your saying the problem is spread out and affecting users differently? Could it be platform related?

No.

so actively trying to resolve 3 weeks ago, yet they dont fix it before a 2 week break…

1 Like

They said they’d fixed it a few days after the reports started flooding in. From that point onwards, my annoying 10 second delay between games became a horrendous 90 second delay between every fight, 90 second delay by clicking on the PvP from the main menu, 90 second delay from changing regions, 90 second delay syncing to receive hourly rewards. Whatever they did at that point they might have “fixed” it for some, but definitely made it far worse for others.

There is no known or publicly noted commonality between those who have the bug at any of its levels: not platform; not age of account; not alphabetically sorted friend code, not whether you’re a content creator or not… nothing that can be pointed to that explains why there between zero and 1 and a half seconds of lag.

They could force everyone to be the same level, let’s say 1000, or negate all the extra stats from kingdoms and levels, just for pvp, making the grind for it pointless mostly. I would say to negate pets too but they are already selling them, right?

If you want an absolutely even playing field, do not forget to remove the individual troop and weapon inventory and replace it with a premade selection.
I think, such a mode may exist already elsewhere…

It really is much easier to change the point distribution in some way than to restructure the basics of the new Pvp. And less likely to cause even more issues.

4 Likes

It’s almost like arena but in pvp, lol.