PVP matches and gold amounts

Here’s a 2k+ base on my level 144 account:

1 Like

Does 1501 count as above 1,5k?

2 Likes

Now these are rather odd…

Once upon a time, gold available from an invade was a function of how much gold the other player hadn’t collected, I.e. How long since they logged in and clicked for gold and tributes. Back then we could get base gold rewards over 2k

But certainly since the PvP update, I’ve never seen base gold over 1.5k

1 Like

Put differently, players are more engaged since the PvP update? I would’ve pinned it to the Guild update and the chase for Seals.

They’re not odd. Look at the invade power level vs. the defend power level. Put simply, high level players don’t have weak troops so they get less gold.

Who do I need to sleep with to get so high base gold? My total gold with multipliers in rare occasions doesn’t pass 2k gold for the 3 trophy option :confused:

1 Like

So true. Let’s contrast this with my choices for my level 960 account. Would you like the “easy” battle for 774 gold or the “hard” battle for 4 more gold? :confounded:

3 Likes

It can be worst @SirCookie. This is what i got on Nov 19th…

3 Likes

The vast majority of my offers are like that every day.

Is this like golf? Lowest score wins?

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well today - lots and lots of really low scores even for 3 trophies.

It’s almost like it’s 1/2 of what it was yesterday or so.

That’s the PvP pool drying up as more and more people reach tier 1 and stop PvPing for the week.

1 Like