PVP Changes

All this and you left out the achievement fix that you had plenty of time to push out with the update.

I decided to stop playing PvP, don’t have half hours for every battle summoning troops here and there.

Keep up the good work! Maybe you and all the devs can finally chase away all the players and look for a job that you all will like! I’m root for you, guys!!

Until then i play less and less, just to help you.

7 Likes

You guys have wrecked this game hope your proud . You cant ever listen to community you dont do nothing we want you make thus game so unplayable losing wvery other fight cause you get looped by stella and wand all day long is so FUN its just the way i want to soend my day cursing ans swearing at a game that is just garbage now. Great job

2 Likes

Enough is enougj

I saw it coming many miles away :joy:

I started playing PvP again when it got updated because suddenly it wasn’t painful. Now it’s painful again. I’ll try playing enough to get the weekly rewards, but as things stand I expect it’ll be too frustrating to stick with it.

8 Likes

Always a good time to remind folks that the devs rebalanced the Vault event in a matter of hours when they realized they might lose gem spend. They are CAPABLE of fixing what’s broken. 9 times out of 10 they simply don’t want to.

12 Likes

A NOOB’s life.
1 - Survive until U acquire Rowanne
2 - Unlock Underworld
3 - Farm Chaos Shards* (for new underworld troops to raise Kingdom Power levels)
-Farm City of Thieves*
-Complete Challenges lvl 7 & 10* [Changed to extremely difficult Trials]
4 - Gain fast Class XP
-Farm City of Thieves*
-Tier 1 PvP* (plus chance @ pet rescue) [Impossible now]

*with Rowanne
If I was a NOOB, I’d quit.

6 Likes

Our highest ranked member just quit the game and deleted it, 3 more have announced to follow him on Sunday as they just want to finish the Boss event for everyone before leaving. As the 2nd ranked guild on Xbox that’s quite a bummer.

“Good job” …

@Kafka @Bramble

12 Likes

The first thing to fix should be to offer true low/middle/high battle options, along with non-repeat teams after each battle. If players have a real choice in battles, a lot of these problems go away. There should at least be one battle option low enough that players don’t have to face the big bad meta teams.

10 Likes

you really ruin pvp for good now, not even going waste my time in pvp. if i wanted to grind i can do that in explores, with this new fix a lot more losses is the result and we have to change up the team every battle now, Devs you just better leave the game alone or go back to the old way pvp was run when we picked our own defenses. devs every time you do something to help lower levels you screw up things for the rest of the players that been playing a long time. So many high level players are quitting b/c they are mad and frustrated and new players now with this latest fix are really not interested in the game. you really dont have any concept on how most games are made . It use d to be here and still is in other games that when you are a noob you build up your build as you grow most players above level 1400 did that. A newer player should never have equal opportunity as a veteran player. Lower levels are supposed to lose more often it helps them learn but now they get frustrated and move on as well as many high levels are doing too.

3 Likes

Yes. Of course lets wreck things people use for all kinds of things to make your experience in one mode, more enjoyable. What a positively inspired idea! It worked so well when they did it to journey troops. smdh.

‘Stella’ is causing me the most angst. I don’t want it nerfed, because the people who have it, are having fun, with it. Let them! All they have to do to fix the pvp is revert back to no hero, or restrict hero classes/weapons in line with the troop restrictions. I’d prefer the reverting, but can live with the second option. If they keep nerfing things that people whine about in pvp, with zero thought to the rest of the game? That’s just short-sighted.

12 Likes

we will never see gw again b/c devs cant even get pvp fixed

I can’t help but wonder what purpose giving such feedback could possibly serve. It’s not like there seems to be anybody interested in receiving our feedback. As a reminder, we’ve been asked for and given piles of feedback in regards to the Journey mode beginning of this year. Nobody ever responded, nothing at all has changed, next week we’ll get subjected to yet another terrible Journey tested for “bugs, balance and fun”.

If your company is really interested in improving the situation, send someone able to improve the situation to directly communicate with us. Whatever those feedback reports are supposed to achieve for the players, it’s not working.

17 Likes

A lot of people have already put in their 2 cents but I still wanted to add my thoughts.

First off, I don’t want anything to get nerfed, that’s not what anyone wants, what would be great though is making it so not only a handful of teams make sense. Alternatively, since I’m sure a lot of people don’t actually mind going against the really hard teams, a casual area in the new style would be great.

I’m not sure if the metric was removed for getting points for defense wins and losses, if it wasn’t removed then I think having an option to set defense teams would be great, then your offense teams will be different from the defense ones.

Overall I like the new PvP, it was more challenging then the old one and it was fun, the random AI teams that were generated I think was good honestly, it was still not as easy as before, but not as hard as going against really hardcore offense teams! Having that back, especially if wins/losses doesn’t give extra points for defense, is preferable over people’s active offense teams.

5 Likes

I wonder. If you don’t want things to be nerfed, whats your idea of having both PVP (not PVE) AND not fall into whos-going-to-loop-with-blessed-wand-first issue?

Iv played red region all day.

Using

Wand
Diamantina
Takshaka
Takshaka

I’m not 1600 level yet.
I’m winning 7 out of 10.

I think people higher levels than me, saying there winning one out of ten. Maybe stretching the truth tbh.

Just saying, yes it’s harder, but the points are now better since update.

I do feel, whatever the gow developers do, will never please some people

Also just to mention a bit of hypocrisy, if your saying that your winning one out of ten, because your not getting to have a turn against the meta troops, but then complained over the journey nerf, that also stopped people getting wins because of broken looping in PvP.
Then you want both sides of the coin. You can’t hate one but love the other. As there both the same issue.

1 Like

For the most part nobody wants troop or weapon nerfs. We want battle options instead of stellarix infinitum. Even in regions where stellarix is restricted, the current methodology assures that one super meta will dominate the battle options. Low Mid High need to be distinct battle options. Instead we are seeing meta x3 for every battle.

10 Likes

Like iv asked for above.

Kingdom restrictions should be for all 4 troops.

Construct , should only allow geomancer class.
This needs fixing.

Colours are colours, but troops should include troop class.
Then people who can’t beat meta, colour troops.
Stella
Diam
Tak
Zuul

Can play outa ring.

Let’s not kid ourselves. The only class people have a problem with is Elementalist.However, the Elementalist class problem pales in comparison to the other PVP meta issues.

It’s annoying to lose 2 battles in a row to a second turn Stellatrix. However, I can’t see winning only 1 out of 10 unless you have a terrible team comp or refuse to use Elementalist on principle. It’s nicer to not be forced to use Elementalist though.

put takshaka in the soul forge so we can have more then 1 takshaka. I’m sitting on 73k diamonds now and i could use them to get this mytic @Kafka