PVP Changes

Heyas, lots has been posted here overnight, just popping my head in to say I read it all and am up to date.

Here is a quick and brief summary from the top of my head of what was posted over night. I will go back over the entire thread and other places we received PVP feedback with a fine tooth comb later this is just high level stuff:

• Want more variety in opponent teams

• Note: There was code in the old PVP system to be biased towards showing PVP opponents who had a different defense team - I’ve asked for this to be reviewed and checked
  • Want clear Easy > Normal > Hard opponent options

• Want Opponents to be based on Team Score, not level, for this reason
  • Apply PVP region restrictions to Hero Classes

• Note: I have concern this would make PVP more difficult for most of the player base
  • Want the Elementalist class reviewed and possibly rebalanced (nerfed)

• Particularly review Elementalist + Wand of Stars combination
  • Want a more efficient way to farm Class XP

• Note: This doesn’t have to be a solution provided in PVP even if it was the way to farm Class XP in the old system.
  • Want an easy way to manage teams in PVP

• Want to be able to set PVP defense teams - not use attack teams as the defense team

• In relation to defense teams: the dev team already agreed to surface a way to test teams like how we used to be able to test our teams easily. No ETA yet (not sure which update this will be included in).
  • Want to be able to farm for Pet Gnomes, not having Casual PVP is making this very difficult

• Note: If this isn’t solved by the feedback about having clear easy and normal opponent options, maybe this is something we can address in a different game mode?
18 Likes