PSA: Maybe make a defense team that isn't horrid

Losing the winning streak was always a bigger deal to me than losing trophies, because it made the climb to rank 1 take that much longer. And crashing or quitting out of the client made you lose your win streak, so I just took the loss and whatever consolation prizes came along with it.

I sure wish I could put together a defense team that didn’t lose almost every battle, but I don’t think I have the troops, souls, or traitstones to do it. My old terrible team of Hero, Skeleton, Vampire Lord, Wight had a higher defense win rate than anything I’ve tried to put together since, though I doubt it would be so successful at the level I’m at now.

I’m terrible at team building, so I just use the same team I use for everything as my defense team. I don’t even use legendaries, cuz the ones I have aren’t leveled up and I don’t have traitstones to get their traits anyways.

legendary = lot of hype. is some very good teams that can be made and don’t have a single legend in them.

5 Likes

You want to know the secret behind my defence team? You can’t handle the weirdness of my defence team.