PS4 Game play chat

Since this seems to already be an established, well discussed topic and thread, my suggestion might fall on deaf ears…blind eyes.

I have been pitching to my friends, Guildmates, etc., the idea of using GLOBAL 505 on the PS4 Gems of War for Game related

• News
  • Topics
  • Discussions
  • Help, etc.

But, I have never thought of suggesting it to the Gems of War Forum until I mentioned in jest this morning in a previous post.

Maybe give some thought. I’m SURE I don’t have to explain why I chose 505 to some of you smart players. :wink:

It’s just a thought. I already use my own Global room, so I thought it was a good idea too.

So many people come into Global needing help, but get overlooked, ignored or worse straight out trolled. :frowning_face:

As “Sephiroth’s Girl”, I have played on both Laptop and PS4 and there were times what I learned came straight from Global.

There are of course resources on the web and provided by the game, but some people just don’t want to fool with existing the game. (Darn us spoiled players! :smile:)

It wasn’t until I joined B3drock Nights that I really blossomed, but there’s still much room to improve.

So, what do you say? 505 doesn’t have to be the room number, but I thought, obviously it would be easier to remember.

1 Like