Here is one idea for a small change to 3.1, comment or post addition ideas on other aspects of the update. Please keep the criticism without a proposed solution in the other threads.
The diamond drop rate is 25%… But end game players aren’t even challenged by the battles in the slightest, so it feels purely like a RNG diamond button you click 3 times. If you allow the player the ability to play each dungeon at a harder difficulty level, and slightly increase the diamonds based on difficulty or slightly increase the drop rate at least there a bit more of a challenge with commencement rewards. Furthermore players will feel the are actually determining something by setting how difficult the dungeons would be. I would leave it up to the developers to determine the ratio at the various Warlord settings. I’m thinking something like Warlord IV currently set at 3x monster stats, would give +25% to +50% diamond/jewel reward per battle.
- 100% Win Rate for diamonds cut reward per battle by 1/4
- Extra dungeon modifies for increased challenge
- Increase Traitsone and Soul cost on Mythics
- New variable component for Legendary & Mythic troops
- Increase pool of Legendary craftable troops
- Expand crafting diamonds to other resources via using Souls
- Add crafting resources to Guild Tasks (may be implemented already?)
- Add crafting resources to Treasure Hunt