Proof the game cheats

Here is a screen shot of the opening of a battle today. The AI starts itself off at 100% even though I have the same team and I can tell you that my guy only starts at the stated 50% mana. I wish I had videos of a series of game plays to show all the times the AI drops in 4 matches and skulls (or both). but this is a start.

Looks like you took skulls, and he filled his first troop (blade dancer) on his turn.

19 Likes

Yeah, I think that seems to be the case considering the damaged armor of the blade dancer.

Agreed. Considering Blade Dancer is Fast, it would only take a single Mana Surge on a 3-match to fill him.

6 Likes

[sarcasm] Obviously you are both wrong. It’s a clear proof that the A.I cheated to start the game with less armor and full mana on Blade Dancer. [/sarcasm] :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

4 Likes

I just… This could have been Photoshopped, at least.

9 Likes

The same screenshot posted even without damaged armor wouldn’t be proof of cheating. Blade Dancer also has Agile. You could easily start a match, take skulls, have it not be damage, and have it fill on the first turn.

7 Likes

Would you prefer people photoshop accusations of cheating? That could be a thing, you know.

3 Likes

If I see a picture of a cheating AI superimposed on Queen Mab’s body, I know where I’ll start asking questions first.

2 Likes

21 Likes

This has the potential to become the best thread ever.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Preferably not, but I couldn’t stop myself from saying something.giphy (2)

6 Likes

I do suspect we’d run afoul of the “keep memes to a minimum” community guideline you’re supposed to be enforcing.

1 Like

Ah yes, decorum! I meant, of course, within the confines of the community guidelines, naturally.

3 Likes

Wow… Spoilers of new effects? What “Yo Mama” does to a troop? :rofl:

3 Likes

The troop slays his foe with yo mama jokes of course.

3 Likes

@Ashasekayi has the right of it - Yo Mama slays 'em every time

Kind of the way Kraken does in the hands of that CHEATING AI

… I formally allow memes in this thread. Go forth and have fun!

6 Likes