Problem with rewards in invasion

There were definitely 12 separate rewards for me on Monday. What I’m not 100% sure on is if the final one was named named “stage 12”. Raid Portals, for example, also have 12 rewards, with the final one being named “portal 10” but having a “minions 1” and “minions 2” at the beginning. I don’t recall Invasion rewards being named differently early this week, but they might have been.

The glitched required numbers were:
10, 5, 10, 25, 100, 100, 100, 150, 100, 200, 300, 300

For a total of 1400 required, which is the expected number from the nature of the data entry error. I have the notes on the math I did, but unfortunately, not a screenshot. But there were definitely 12 total rewards, at least for me, because it is how I confirmed that this was a reversal of the glitch seen on previous weeks, posted on it, and posted the 1400 total here.

Do you remember if your final reward (on Monday) showed the greater orb as a reward or not?

Pre-posting edit:
Actually, I dug up this screenshot

And heres the current:

Unfortunately, I don’t have one scrolled all the way to the end, but the position of the scroll bar is indicative that there were 12 total rewards there, because its in the same position as when there are 12 rewards now.

If you only showed 10 total rewards on Monday or they were not in line with this, that is another issue. Maybe caused by not restarting the game between Raids and Invasion?