Problem with account linking?

So I got a new ipad for Christmas, and I linked my PC GoW account to my new tablet. I played about 10 or so matches last night. I went up in player levels like normal, gold gain normal, but I when I look at my trophies on both systems I haven’t gained any from my play time on my tablet. Is this normal or is something wrong?

So basically my question is: If i’m done playing on my pc for the day and switch to my tablet, do my trophies not count? If this is the case I find it odd, surely it’s not normal?

Oh I should also include that i’m well past pvp rank 1 on pc, but on my tablet for whatever reason i’m like pvp rank 12. Also it’s still giving me the rewards for pvp rank ups.

@Sirrian @Nimhain

And now I just noticed that the same thing is happening on my pc account. I gain gold and levels normally, but none of my trophies are counting. I need HELP. If anyone has experience, please. Right now my accounts are essentially frozen from trophy gain, and I need to play this week as usual.

I know that this is a slow week for support, just wondering if anyone has had this problem before and knows how to fix it.

Might be worth sending a ticket to support if you haven’t already yet, with your guild and invite codes for ease of lookup for them.

Out of curiosity, are you still generating Seals as normal? and Event Points?

And maybe check whether any cards you get on PC show up in Mobile and vice versa, and whether troop/levels or trait increases change over as well.

One solution I can think of is to try uninstalling it from your Mobile device, see if your PC works normally then. And if so maybe try redownloading and re-linking the accounts.

Also worth noting that there was a new version that went out on Steam on Friday, so if for some reason Mobile and Steam are on different versions that might be causing issues.

Source on version stuff:

I’ve sent you a PM about this HKDirewolf

3 Likes