Primal and Vault kingdoms when?

Aren’t Imps from Primal?

This is pretty close.

With invisible kingdoms, they do technically exist on the map but they don’t link to any other kingdom (as they are not meant to be visible). However they do function like regular kingdoms, so when we test on interal servers and we make all kingdom available (so we can unlock and test new kingdoms like Dhrak-Zum) the invisible kingdoms do appear as well.

15 Likes

So new banners, but not new kingdoms? I guess thats still cool.

Making a kingdom or few of them visible should be easier that making all kingdoms visible, no?

There are the banners and also the background of the Apocalypse kingdom. I still want to believe in new kingdoms :wink: .

2 Likes

There is enough room to add at least 4 kingdoms: 1) to the south of Blackhawk, 2) the island to the east of Whitehelm. 3) forest to the north of Whitehelm, 4) mountains to the north of Silverglade.

All these “almost kingdoms”: Apocalypse, The Vault etc. - are not complete, i.e. they do not have the full line of troops (common - legendary at least).

I think that the Vault kingdom should be where the Primal is on the map…I love the idea of there being a secret Vault at the bottom of the deepest parts of the ocean :smile:

1 Like

So, basically, like The Raft prison in Marvel? Except this one houses GoW troops. Haha.

1 Like

That’s an old map but you can see that the invisible kingdoms have a position on the map:

1 Like

And what is “Gurakk”? Another Orc kingdom?

It’s just an old name. It was replaced by Shentang.

Okay, thanks. Nevertheless I suspect there will be another kingdom in that place. Maybe in August.