Predict the Bugs - Week 1

You forgot to put Treasure Hunt on the list :wink:

the moist owlette pet bonus is the same as magmapillar’s

will they work together, or will the elemental team bonus be bugged tomorrow?

3 Likes

typically the pets with the same bonus stack together so long as the coding doesn’t mess up though I would assume it would work since this is a mechanic they have already ironed out in the past.

1 Like

I didn’t think to add new pet bug :joy:

4 Likes

You gotta open you mind to the possibilities, my burd dude :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

As I am better prepared for the weekend faction than the last few ones, the bug will surely be in the shop tiers. But if I am going to win this bug competition, I don’t mind getting a treasure map from the shop instead of sigils…

2 Likes

You called it my friend, we are getting no bonus from new pet. Devs will claim working as intended though.

1 Like

I am getting the bonus. I got the moist owlette pet closed the game and reopened it. then I checked my event teams bonus it was +4 attack +4 magic + 9 life. I went to the pet section fed the moist owlette and went back to check the bonus it was +5 attack + 5 magic +10 life. the magmapillar is the only icon being shown but the bonus seems to be applying fine.
(edit:my magmapillar is at x2.5 bonus and moist owlette at x2.25 bonus)

6 Likes

I guess I jumped to conclusions after not seeing the new pet in the bonuses tab.

2 Likes

I assume they will be getting a lot of open tickets and forum posts because of the failure to show the icon lol. It isn’t like they have built up a lot of trust in us at this point.

1 Like

Both bonus elemental pets Mythic now.

3 Likes

Okay, looks like we’re gonna have to add pet bugs as a category next time! Although I’m not sure if the moist owlette thing is a bug or QoL…

So you guys think the new mythic will be in event chests tomorrow or will it be bugged? Also has anyone gotten a winter imp yet? According to their info they are supposed to be in chests from December to the end of January,

I think Chests have troops changed up on Fridays. We should see the imps change over as the mythic is released. Assuming normalcy reigns. :thinking:

Funny enough, I got Winter Imp from buying tiers in this week’s WE. I know I can’t be the only one.

1 Like