Poll: How long have forum goers been playing?

“Before version 2.0”

I guess you could say that. I’m only slightly older than the fields on which you spill the blood of your enemies, after all.

Moloch and Lady Sapphira comprised my first reliable PvP team, and both were considered fairly powerful, if that gives you an idea of how long I’ve been around.

3 Likes

cant recall the first time I played but I know it was on my 360 and now im on my 2nd xb1! I didn’t start playing daily until thanksgiving day last year when my bro-I-law played and had me join the clan he was in.

November 13th, 2015.

The day I completed the tutorial on PS4. I spent some time in a random guild and then joined my current one. Close to 1000 days there. :sweat_smile:

March 2015 I was looking for a logic and relaxation game :innocent:, then the game was great :heart:, and now sometimes I have mixed feelings,when looking at the game and some aspects :no_mouth: but still loyally in game :grin:

1 Like

First played on xbox on Nov 11, 2015

Late summer of last year I was obsessed with legendary game of heroes, but the game kept crashing on my phone. I gave this game a try as an easier to run alternative and spent months hooked on it. After a while I stopped playing because I was busy doing real life stuff. Now I’m back playing this again and I’m quickly remembering just how addictive it is.

So I guess I’ve been playing for over a year, but it’s really only been about 4 months of actual game time. Does that mean I’m still a noob? :thinking:

My husband and I have both been in Dominant for 723 days. We were on here a few weeks b4 that. And I was here a week or so b4 him. I found it when it came up on suggestions for you on Google play. My husband saw me playing it. He thought it looked interesting so he downloaded too.

Thanks phr33k. I wasn’t sure when i’d started, but your post made me wonder if there was a ps4 trophy for that.

Nope. But there is one for level 10. :laughing:

Got that one on 4/10/2016. When UI was pretty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: