POLL: How do you feel about the Valkyrie changes?

@Fifthelement
Before you call other players’ intelligence into question, you should do your research first.
Sirrian did in fact say that part of the reason for the change was because they felt Valkyrie was overused. He literally stated the following: “We’re nerfing Valkyrie because she has an unhealthy rate of play.” He even posted a shiny graph to seal his point.

For those who keep stating the devs didn’t “nerf” Valkyrie, I’ll take the devs’ own words for the fact that they consider it a nerf.

Link to Sirrian’s comment:

Back to the general topic:
Now, the reason I dislike the Valkyrie nerf is because it falsely gives the impression that this problem is fixed. In my opinion, it isn’t fixed at all. Instead of being shackled to one troop to get a decent amount of souls, I’m shackled to a handful of others ones as well. A great solution to the soul problem would have been to decouple soul creation from troops entirely. Give more souls per troop kill. That way, everyone would be free to make creative teams that fit their playstyle. That would actually lead to true variety in team building.

10 Likes