Please rethink recent decisions

They can’t please everyone unfortunately

1 Like

GW only rewards those,that already has too much,My guild can do all of the portals(the rewards are not that good,still better than Bracket 6 rewards)so we get way more.Dont forget this forum represents 0.1% or judging by the PC pvp leaderboard,0.01% of the playerbase,and most of them are old players with Bracket 1 or 2 guilds,of course they want GW back,but most of them already has most mythics.

1 Like

If it helps, I was in Bracket 1 and 2 for almost the entire “GW every week” run, and honestly, I hated it. At first, it wasnt so bad. When it was new it was like “Oh, cool, a new game mode”, but after probably Week 3, I was over it. It got to be so stressful.

Especially, when every week you, basically, took your same handful of good teams against the same handful of defense teams. It was just Meta vs Meta for its entire run. Yeah, the rewards were nice, but the stress wasn’t worth it. Every day of GW, I felt like I was going to have a bloody heart attack, due to stress. It sucked.

Honestly, I’m glad it’s only once every 3 weeks now. If I’m being even more honest, they could scrap that game mode, entirely, and I wouldn’t miss it (just the rewards a bit). But, as long as they had a way for us to still Mythic the GW troops, I’d be good without that mode ever appearing in this game again.

Now, all that being said, I’m not all about Raids and Invasions either. Though, I do like Invasion more, they both are a bit lackluster (and expensive). I like the Gnomes, though, and I’m curious to see what the Bounty mode is like.

All in all, though, I haven’t loved the new additions to this game in quite some time. The last thing I loved was the weekly events and Glory Reward troops with the featured troops and kingdoms each week. But, even they messed with that by dropping the bonuses to only 10% each instead of the original 25% and now they’ve upped how much you need to do for each event (though, they upped the rewards too, so, could be worse).

Truthfully, I haven’t loved this game since after they introduced the New UI and all those Gem Nerfs to Guild and Legendary Tasks. That was, what, Update 3.0 or something like that? So, yeah, it’s been quite a while since I’ve loved this game. Now, there are just things I like about it. Basically, just enough to keep me around, but not enough for me to spend as much time or money on the game, as I once did.

Things change, I supppse. Such is life.

3 Likes

Yeah,people quickly forgot that GW is jsut the same teams versus the same teams too,but yeah i agree with you that the 2 new game mode(and most likely bounty too,because of the same shop system)are also have problems,but i begin to feel like,that the only way they can make a real new gamemode,not just a 90% copypasta is to just make GoW 2,because maybe the code of this game cant handle,or incapable of difficult things.

1 Like

It’s one of the very few things in this game that isn’t

Agree 100% .as I’m like billy no m8’s …just me in my guild…hadn’t lost a war in months until update & it leaves a very sour taste!! Now it seems the majority are happy with changes but it hasn’t helped me 1 bit!

Goodmorning all. My name is Gannicus. I am founder and leader of the guild the gladiators in bracket 2 war currently. I wanted to congratulate the developers publicly for the latest update. 5 of my players have decided to leave the game this month. thanks for these new boring and ptw modes. Thank you for reducing the war that was the only valid part of the competition. and I know other guilds in the same situation. people are getting bored. if you wanted more expense you had to do it completely differently.

5 Likes