Please Fix Gem SHOP to make Deeds, Pets, Imperial Deeds, Writs FAIR for ALL šŸ˜Ž

Granted, I do not have all my low rarity troops fully Medalled, but I do have ALL of them I CARE to Medal at-this-time Medalled now!

Iā€™m literally getting the same as you. No pets because kingdom path not blocked by pets.

I purposefully have 2 godslayers I didnā€™t mythic, so I get them additionally and the same as you all the time. I wonā€™t be buying them as they do not a new kingdom star make. Iā€™ll wait until that is feasible or get lucky with stones in the soul forge (or pull them next week when new mythic arrives).

Although today had deeds of air offer, but thatā€™s not needed and an AB task today.

1 Like

is this because you guys donā€™t have pets that are not mythic blocking kingdom upgrades? just checking.

1 Like

While I did have quite a few pet offers in the past, I have had only a Grifling and and an Ogrikin in the past 8 days. I still need 9 more Griflings and 5 more Ogrikins (plus foods) to get each to mythic, so itā€™s not like Iā€™ll catch you soon.

I get a lot of junk offers too, and I need a lot more stuff than you. Allegedly.

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s for me, no pets in the way. Pridelands no 2nd pet. Panā€™s Vale, not done Warrens at 500 faction yet (and this wonā€™t be offered).

2 Godslayers - Envoy of Pride and Tyran and Rex at legendary, wonā€™t uprate Sin of Maraj to 10 and Drifting Sands to 19 if I level them, buy extra copies or orb them. I can get those when trying next mythic as be in the pool afaik. If not, if short, the offer is ok.

I donā€™t have all troops to Mythic, still have some of the GW troops to do and a couple of Imps needing a couple of copies, rest all are. GW troops and Imps arenā€™t being offered.

Iā€™ll probably ascend final GW troops when all are Legendary with blue orbs, but 2 are Epic, 2 are Legendary at the moment, other two were orbed in the past. None block progression bar Myzmer but that means T6 this raid boss and 2 blue orbs to move, which I donā€™t fancy just right now. Possible that Myzmer is legendary by time Eldritch Guardian is Mythic etc.

Which means you donā€™t have to have absolutely everything or be end game of end game to have the same problem with offers.

1 Like

All the same?
Gemmunism!!!:joy:

1 Like

#brokenaf. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Agree very much @awryan.

My Losing Streak with Daily Gem SHOP continuesā€¦ alas to no surprise

I love how they claim this to be ā€˜expertā€™ supplies. Many of us are ā€˜expertā€™ players and certainly donā€™t need the ā€˜expertā€™ offer for 200 gems.

1 Like

@awryan @NowayJoe2Go

So, is it true that you have gotten ZERO deed AND imperial deed offers?

1 Like

Why would you assume that? Or phrase it like that?

ā€œFalseā€ I guess. :man_shrugging:

Because OP bug report was they were not dropping for him at all, not that he wasnā€™t getting as many as he wanted.

Then it makes sense to tag him, not me. Lol
I just agree that the ā€œshopā€ needs to be reviewed.

I spoke more on my experience here:

1 Like

Personally, I donā€™t think the daily offering was designed for end gamers. I only say this from personal experience. My Steam/Mobile account which is close to having everything maxed, has daily offers along the lines of the OP and @awryan. This isnā€™t to say, I donā€™t get a writ or deed offer every blue moon, but itā€™s definitely not consistent like the craft gems offers are. On the other hand, my Xbox account only has 50% of the delves at PF500 (the others are at various levels), several missing mythics, several pets not at mythic, and some epic troops still at Legendary. Iā€™m constantly getting deeds, writs, troops, pets, and medal offers. Heck, it even offered me the 1 and only Epic troop I didnā€™t own, yesterday. Then, followed it up today making the same offer today which pushed that troop to Legendary.

2 Likes

The patch notes state otherwise.

So like today, one of the offers should of been a troop I am missing copies of. Or orbs. Or high end medals. Or deeds/writs.
But instead I got 3 "player level offers* that were all basically the same and all come as ā€œno help to meā€.

Most of the level 1500+ players I know absolutely donā€™t need any help with crafting resources. But Iā€™m sure thereā€™s at least a few that do that will be happy to educate me about their need. I have to imagine they are the minority though. Still, I wonā€™t complain about 1/3 of the offers being crafting related. But when all 3 areā€¦ That seems like a purposeful block on what I actually need, so instead they give me something literally because they have to. But at the same time fail at the HELP portion they were intended to do.

1 Like

I should have been more clearā€¦ by ā€˜Personally, I donā€™t think the daily offering was designed for end gamers.ā€™ I meant to add, "I think the offers should be just as consistent as a lower level profile, but for whatever reason, the coding / system seems to not give a flip when / if a playerā€™s profile gets to a certain unknown ā€˜levelā€™ ".

I 100% agree, your account and my higher level account should get 3 different offers, NOT the same, but slightly different, crafting offers.

All, I was attempting to do was to show how a lower level account gets the ā€œgoodsā€ deemed necessary for power leveling, but if no roadblocks to power level any kingdoms, the system is flawed and not providing the offers that end gamerā€™s truly need, deeds/writs

Apologies for any confusion.

2 Likes

Another great ā€œhelp offerā€.
Clearly not a literal comparison. But offers are like these are like asking someone drowning if theyā€™d like to buy some water. But hey because they are a VIP 6 or above, the water is offered at a discount.

And while Iā€™m hereā€¦ If enough troops were offered to actually raise the troop to level 20, then Iā€™d strongly be tempted to buy it. Even at 40 gems a troop. But my experience with GoW tells me Iā€™ll purchase the offer. Then the rest of the copies wonā€™t ever be offered and Iā€™ll experience some ā€œbad luckā€ and not get it in chests. Then Iā€™ll be 2 troops short when the kingdom is actually ready for the next star level. Which means I use an ascension orb and thefore wasted 120 gems on troop copies.
Offers should be tailored to those with way too much GoW knowledge rather than prey on the ignorant players.

Hereā€™s my delve resources that make 2/3 offers useless.

Screenshot_20200530-022939

Because you already get 3k-5k gems from me a month for Faction Assaults. You therefore cause me to get way more delve resources that devalue any chances that Iā€™ll need the resources offered to me.
And with a FA on a weekly basis, no one in their right mind should be spending gems on delve offers instead of the FA tier shop.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my Saturday SHOP offer. Anyone noticing a pattern yet? If you want to check my Medals, Delves, Shards, look a few posts above this oneā€¦

2 Likes

Hey, Iā€™ve moved this to the feedback section, as itā€™s bad luck not a bug but itā€™s clearly something you all want addressed so I donā€™t want it to get lost in the bug report section. In the feedback section it will be seen by the relevant team members.

Iā€™m sorry youā€™ve had such bad luck on the Deed offers, they are very rare.

Regarding the offers you are receiving they look correct for your account, youā€™re endgame so you need things like Medals, Chaos Shards, Jewels etc to complete your collection and max out your troops and Delves. This system looks at your level and Kingdoms to determine what offers you see, it doesnā€™t look at your inventory. If youā€™ve maxed your Kingdoms it stops showing you Kingdom offers ie more troops or pets.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s the issue. If I have max kingdom stars. Then I donā€™t need crafting material. Crafting should go with the kingdom level dealio.

If all a player needs in the game is deeds. Then thatā€™s all they should be offered until they donā€™t.
The player either put time in, money in, or both to get to the 1% level. And should be awarded as such for it.
Not hamstrung due the other 99% that either donā€™t care about getting to that level or simply havenā€™t put the time/money in to get there yet.

The intent of the offers is to help ALL players. Not to further ignore the 1% that most likely bank rolls the other 99%. Itā€™s probably closer to 10-20% of the players that pay for the rest, but hopefully you get my point.

5 Likes