Player looking for a new guild

Lvl 1284 good for 1,000,000 gold a week, 2000 seals, 400 + trophies.
PC

You might want to edit your post to state whether you do Discord and whether you are interested in Guild Wars.

If you use Discord you could visit Black Dragon Court (BDC), a family of guilds with something to suit all levels of player. We have several GW serious guilds and others where Wars are optional. You can find out more at Black Dragon Court (BDC) or come to our Discord for a chat Black Dragon Court.

You’ll find other suitable guilds in responses to a similar recent post I need to join an Active Guild.

this is my recruitment message . you should find everything you need there
Gargoyle Lords is recruiting (4 spots open)

Discord info:>>> Gargoyle Castle 4.0 <<<

Requirements: Grow each week and reset after GW
Week 1 - GW week - 2.5 M
Week 2 - 500 K
Week 3 - 500 K
Week 4 - 750 K
These are regularly revised up to date amounts on discord

Because of this Discord is a requirement.

Req exceptions:
If you are less than LV 1000 then you only need to post half requirements
If kingdoms are not at LV10 then no gold is required until you have hit this milestone.
When you are LV 1000 full requirements should be met regardless of kingdom level

Guild wars is ran on a alternating basis of required and optional participation. Next guild wars being optional.

Post your invite code and current level Lucian is about most times and can get you into the guild. Then ask for selene or helios to set your discord permissions.

We have had a few players retire on us hence needing up to 4 players. We look forward to meeting you meet us on our welcome mat.

I have one opening in ToO: The Abyss:
800k gold within 48 hours of weekly reset
1,500 seals / 200 trophies
Events Required; Guild Wars Optional
World Event points are equal 75% of the points needed per player to complete the event.
Raid 5k damage / Invasion 75 towers / ToD 25 dooms

Throne of Odin (ToO) is a guild family with eight guilds of various donation and event requirements. Most of our guilds are discord required.

If you are interested, please visit our Discord at: Throne of Odin Guild Family
We look forward to seeing you.