Pick a card, any card. [2]

heyho, since the first topic (already a long while ago) was such a success and theres been so so many new cards since i made that one heres a new pick a card, any card thread for all you gemsoholics.

First thread: Pick a card, any card

These will all be new picks btw. first the template then ill fill it in myself. Do be descriptive why you pick the card, or it wont be fun.
~

You would horseback off into the sunset with or on this card with your ending music playing:

You would accept christmas presents from this card and feel comfortable with its contents:

If this card genderswapped you would gawk and drool:

If this card ran for president it would have your vote np:

Your car broke down at night, in the distance is a silhouette of your card… you call toward it for help:

In a game of …actual cards you just know your card has cheated, its an easy tell! its face says it all:

You’re in the hospital after an accident and this card is the first to visit you, you already feel better:

You have a silly hat, which card should wear it?:

T’was a stormy night, yarr… th’ ship creaked and shook on the seas…its no avail. Though thank neptune this card was yer captain:

You would dare a wild west pistol duel against this card blindfolded:

Yeee!! You’re soaring through the skies in dragonland… all the dragoncards are there so you’re glad you’re riding on THIS dragon card:

In your opinion which card would last man/woman standing survive the onslaught of ALL OTHER CARDS at once in a real FFA brawl?:

Thats it for this pick a card thread :slight_smile:

My fill-ins:

You would horseback off into the sunset with or on this card with your ending music playing: Flesh golem with his own horse and cantique de jean racine from fauré playing, admit it… it would be hilareous.

You would accept christmas presents from this card and feel comfortable with its contents: Ragnagord would be the generic response here but we need to be entertaining so lets go for sparkgrinder cause i like puzzle things and im sure thats what hed put in them.

If this card genderswapped you would gawk and drool: Royal engineer, a man with a handsome moustache can only genderswap into something equally beautiful so… and im weak kneed for girls with class.

**If this card ran for president it would have your vote np:**All hail president Tankbot 2000. beep boop’s for everyone!

**Your car broke down at night, in the distance is a silhouette of your card… you call toward it for help:**The devoted, whatever shes capable of she will get it done or she wouldnt be called that.

In a game of …actual cards you just know your card has cheated, its an easy tell! its face says it all: War sphinx, and not just because of his face… but his face does tell also. look at his face. look at it.

You’re in the hospital after an accident and this card is the first to visit you, you already feel better: Swamplash, biggest flower anyone couldve ever brought you.

You have a silly hat, which card should wear it?: Spider swarm, imagine an army of spiders all wearing silly hats? hmmm…

T’was a stormy night, yarr… th’ ship creaked and shook on the seas…its no avail…though thank neptune this card was yer captain: Seatroll wouldnt be a good idea here so im going with Keghammer… might aswell be drunk when we die.

**You would dare a wild west pistol duel against this card blindfolded:**Since im all about fair play ill pistol duel against Priestess.

**Yeee!! You’re soaring through the skies in dragonland… all the dragoncards are there so you’re glad you’re riding on THIS dragon card:**Dracos 1447, might aswell look cool and that thing is probably built to survive a few firebreaths… now if only i were too…

**In your opinion which card would last man/woman standing survive the onslaught of ALL OTHER CARDS at once in a real FFA brawl?:**Green slime, it cant bleed and i think it will come back together whenever its taken appart aswell… And if the artwork is accurate it can grow to sizes far greater than most cards to begin with. Yeah im going with that one.

Thanks guiz, your turn.
-cal/wskill.
this tread is made with fairtrade materials and no Moas were harmed during the typing of it

1 Like

You would horseback off into the sunset with or on this card with your ending music playing:
-Orion?
You would accept christmas presents from this card and feel comfortable with its contents:

• mimic
    -bone dragon!
    -kraken!
    Your car broke down at night, in the distance is a silhouette of your card… you call toward it for help:
    -ghirlae
    In a game of …actual cards you just know your card has cheated, its an easy tell! its face says it all:
  • kraken. A dude with so many tentacles easy slips cards.
    You’re in the hospital after an accident and this card is the first to visit you, you already feel better:
  • queen Ysabelle
  • bone dragon, gorgotha
    T’was a stormy night, yarr… th’ ship creaked and shook on the seas…its no avail, thank neptune this card was yer captain:
  • kraken!
    -war goat
    Yeee!! You’re soaring through the skies in dragonland… all the dragoncards are there so you’re glad you’re riding on THIS dragon card:
  • sylvanimora
    In your opinion which card would last man/woman standing survive the onslaught of ALL OTHER CARDS at once in a real FFA brawl?:
  • zombie. If counts as a survivor.

You would horseback off into the sunset with or on this card with your ending music playing: Dragon Cruncher - he’s like the seriously don’t mess with me sidekick…

You would accept christmas presents from this card and feel comfortable with its contents: Elywn. I would accept anything from him.

If this card genderswapped you would gawk and drool: Why Genderswap - how about two one of each :wink: I absolutely adore Amira, and find Centaur Scout hunky and they would be great either gender :slight_smile:

If this card ran for president it would have your vote np: All Hail the Anointed One

Your car broke down at night, in the distance is a silhouette of your card… you call toward it for help: Luther

In a game of …actual cards you just know your card has cheated, its an easy tell! its face says it all: Mad Prophet… He just has this guilty look

You’re in the hospital after an accident and this card is the first to visit you, you already feel better: Mercy - after all she can heal me too

You have a silly hat, which card should wear it?: Nobend Brothers - I think goblins wearing any kind of silly hat makes them even more scary

T’was a stormy night, yarr… th’ ship creaked and shook on the seas…its no avail, thank neptune this card was yer captain: Vick - (Though I almost went with Bonnie)

You would dare a wild west pistol duel against this card blindfolded: The Wandering Monk - Then we can get Chinese Subtitles and all kinds of wonky voice overs and such :slight_smile:

Yeee!! You’re soaring through the skies in dragonland… all the dragoncards are there so you’re glad you’re riding on THIS dragon card: I LOVE BABY DRAGON!!! He’s soooooo cute.

In your opinion which card would last man/woman standing survive the onslaught of ALL OTHER CARDS at once in a real FFA brawl?: Death

You would horseback off into the sunset with or on this card with your ending music playing: Pegasus

You would accept christmas presents from this card and feel comfortable with its contents: No Bend Bros

If this card genderswapped you would gawk and drool: Raven

If this card ran for president it would have your vote np: Emperor Korvash

Your car broke down at night, in the distance is a silhouette of your card… you call toward it for help: Carnex

In a game of …actual cards you just know your card has cheated, its an easy tell! its face says it all: Johnny Bronze

You’re in the hospital after an accident and this card is the first to visit you, you already feel better: Tyri

You have a silly hat, which card should wear it?: Gar Nok

T’was a stormy night, yarr… th’ ship creaked and shook on the seas…its no avail, thank neptune this card was yer captain: Keeper of Souls

You would dare a wild west pistol duel against this card blindfolded: Peasant

Yeee!! You’re soaring through the skies in dragonland… all the dragoncards are there so you’re glad you’re riding on THIS dragon card: Celestasia

In your opinion which card would last man/woman standing survive the onslaught of ALL OTHER CARDS at once in a real FFA brawl?: Gorgotha

• I would kill to ride off into the sunset on the back of Behemoth.
  • Marid. He seems like a solid guy.
  • Anointed One
  • Luther, of course.
  • Mercy
  • Poison Master. Dude is really shady.
  • Apothecary
  • I think Famine could use it, he’s kind of a downer ATM
    T’was a stormy night, yarr… th’ ship creaked and shook on the seas…its no avail, thank neptune this card was yer captain:
  • Ahborath. There’s no way a ship would sink with him helming it- can you really imagine an elder god drowning at sea?
  • Musketeer… all the other cards have a fluke chance of secretly being good with guns, but we already know for sure Musketeer is weak with them. Better to go with a sure thing.
  • RAINBOW SNAKE
    Bone Dragon, because c’mon.
1 Like

The elder god might not in the event but i think hed snap that ship in two by his weight alone and then everyone else drown too lmao.

horseback off into the sunset with/on:

• on behemoth, i think its pretty durable like riding a tank
    christmas presents from:
  • Ysabelle - i think she is one of those who will give a thoughtfull and useful gift that is not a death trap or joke
    genderswapped:

for president:

Your car broke …you call for help:

• Tassarion - he will either teleport me and the car where needed in no time or even magically fix the car, in krystara i find magic more reliable then mechanists…
    he has cheated! his face says it all:

in hospital, to visit you, you already feel better:

silly hat, who should wear it?:

ship creaked, glad he was yer captain:

wild west pistol duel against, blindfolded:

glad you’re riding on THIS dragon card:

• Celestasia - just so beautiful
    last man/woman standing survive the onslaught:
  • wulfgarok - he will just devour nearly everyone else then slash the rest with sheer power

(sorry ill finish it later need to turn off computer)

1 Like

• Behemoth, because who doesn’t want to ride a behemoth?
  • Tyri, but the gifts are probably stolen
  • Gorgotha, I thought it was a she for a very long time because of the name.
  • Keghammer, you can bet he’d get things done.
  • Probably a winged bison, who else would be in the middle of nowhere like that.
  • Johnny Bronze, I can’t imagine him with a poker face
  • Mercy, she could probably just heal me anyways
  • An ancient horror

T’was a stormy night, yarr… th’ ship creaked and shook on the seas…its no avail. Though thank neptune this card was yer captain:
  • Luther, serious answer, Luther is the kind of guy I’d want helping me there
  • Sparkgrinder, he’s probably an awful shot
  • Shadow Dragon, that thing is huge
  • Gard’s Avatar, because he’s literally a projection of a god.
2 Likes