Pick a card, any card

since most people love lists and i was really friggin bored atm from trying coloseum and getting trashed cause im unlucky (i do win 8runs but now that i NEED to for 10 diamonds i just for some reason cant for the life of me win a single one, keep getting the worst cards and the opponent spam vlad, buttworm and mr wolf wizard 10/10 (yes really… grhghehghgh)

So heres a question list where you guys (and me) can fill with the cards that you associate em with, ill first write a template and then fill it up myself so you guys dont have to remove my warblegarble first.

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card:
You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish:
You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest:
This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise:
Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty:
If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic:
This card would be your irl best friend np:
If you had to pick a card to be your dentist:
This card is just silly, just… silly:
If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be:
A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread:

My answers:

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card: blastcannonm real pretty
You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish: dokkalfar cause it would contain chocolate. (read his info)
You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest: fortress gate
This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise: mother: priestess. <3
Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty: rowanne, why else use armor.
If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic: webspinner… f that.
This card would be your irl best friend np: winter imp, he looks radical as hell man
If you had to pick a card to be your dentist: watcher, doh.
This card is just silly, just… silly: spider swarm, god knows why anyone would use that.
If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be: ice witch: aura of ice, instantly cool drinks, no more overheating during summer bike trips.
A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread: hobgoblins, i want them all gone, power of the babe.

2 Likes

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card: Dokkalfar
You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish: Djinn
You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest: Goblin King
This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise: Mother: Dryad
Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty: Chimera
If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic: Flesh Golem or Ancient Horror :fearful:
This card would be your irl best friend np: Succubus
If you had to pick a card to be your dentist: Brian the Lucky
This card is just silly, just… silly: Owlbear or Green Slime
If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be: “Devour an enemy” - Great Maw
A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread: Giants

1 Like

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card: Banshee, just with a bag over her face. She’d be crazy in the sack :wink:

You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish: Atlanta, I love centaur meat!

You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest: Goblin King, looks like he hasn’t ran in decades.

This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise: Jarl Firemantle, my father loves to use a hammer on his foes and set them on fire!

Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty: Barbearius, need my teddy bear or I can’t fall asleep :open_mouth:

If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic: Ferit, bald guys in S&M gear make me cringe

This card would be your irl best friend np: Peasant, we can share farming tips!

If you had to pick a card to be your dentist: Pride Hunter, he’s got a great set of fangs :wink:

This card is just silly, just… silly: Brian the Lucky, cheers!

If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be: Anything that poisons all enemies

A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread: Spider Swarm, because I like stepping on them

2 Likes

Ohyeah didnt think of brian the lucky for dentist xD oh man, thats smart. Goblin king i dunno he can summon goblins to slow you down ^^, i also considered miner card to be easy to outrun but wanted to keep the thread lighthearted.

Poor spiders :frowning:

If you like rowanne go vote for her and my team in fantasy series :slight_smile:

:smiley: I need a lucky dentist. He has to pray I won’t bite him.

1 Like

for some reason i read toes instead of foes on jarl part lol!
ferit in the woods irl would probably be weird yeah.

are you a vampire

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card: Hag

Will do more of them another day. :relieved:

link me its late here lol

oh uh… im not really into text based rp

Nothing that cool. I’m just scared of dentist. :smile_cat:

Isn’t everyone?

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card: Elwyn, doesn’t everyone want to hang out with a rockstar?

You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish: Marid, he seems good at finding spices :wink:.

You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest: Knight Coronet, ever seen a dude in heavy armor run fast?

This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise: Mercy (Love you mum!)

Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty: Psion, we’re besties at the moment.

If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic: Abhorath, I would never want to meet the Elder Gods

This card would be your irl best friend np: Tyri, share stories of treasure.

If you had to pick a card to be your dentist: Priestess, she’s like a healer - sort of…

This card is just silly, just… silly: Watcher, floating eyeball.

If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be: Goblin Rocket, I’d be awesome at parties.

A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread: Peasants (Help! Help! I’m being oppressed)

6 Likes

The roleplaying is about 1% of what the Series is about :joy:

• You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card:
    Faunessa - I’d have a heart attack everytime she spoke with how cute her voice is. Hnnnggh!

• You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish:
    Ghiralee - Whatever’s she eating is working for her, just check out those pythons!

• You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest:
    Blast Cannon - It can’t even move without help, I think I’ve got a pretty good chance.

• This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise:
    Ferit - We’ve got a pretty similar way of thinking.

• Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty:
    Valkyrie - The day I no longer need souls is the day a hole is formed.

• If you met this card in the woods at night you would […] fall over yourself fleeing in a panic:
    Flesh Golem - That’s some Silent Hill BS right there.

• This card would be your irl best friend np:
    Druid - This guy may be part wolf, but he seems like too chill of a dude to not get along with.

• If you had to pick a card to be your dentist:
    Vampire Lord - There’s definitly some upkeep to those fangs of his. I trust he’d do well.

• This card is just silly, just… silly:
    Skeleros - It’s the skeleton of a minotaur. How is this thing stable?

• If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be:
    Alchemist - Because who doesn’t wish they could just make gold?

• A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread:
    Scale Guard - Hey, I’m not using him.

3 Likes

I should have thought of priestess. :smiley:

Blast cannon can shoot at you as youre trying to win the race though… ;o

1 Like

Tyri is bae and you can not have her!!!