Pharos Ra Support Group... All Welcome... 😭

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Why, RNGesus!? WHY!?

The Support Group is officially open.

3 Likes

Well, at least Stonehammer showed up!

2 Likes

Not even the devs posting here brought us luck.

Pharos-Ra is a big, cowardly chicken and should be roasted in the forge for never appearing.

Or maybe he went from being undead back to being just dead already, who knows.

So much sadness…

1 Like

No King Silenus either… sulk…

2 Likes

Joining the group.

On the plus side when pharo eventually appears I might even be able to buy three…

If that baby bunny is real I gonna go buy one today. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

It is! It’s a Netherland Dwarf baby bunny. :wink: Cutest picture of one I have ever found online; sadly not my own bunny. And you always need to buy two; bunnies are social animals! Double cuteness!

…Game needs a baby bunny troop that blocks enemy troops from being able to devour with the power of cuteness!:blush:

1 Like

I’m waiting on him too

Really wish troops couldn’t end up back in the forge as duplicates until all Mythics have cycled through. Didn’t we have War and Plague last week too?

2 Likes

I know I should have danced naked in the sun chanting Ra Ra Pharos Ra :sob: now where are my chicken entrails…

1 Like

Just make sure you post the video.

But who wouldn’t want to make extras of those?

1 Like

But… No beard and no axe? :rofl:

1 Like

Well, not sure about axes (because how would they hold them?) and I guess normally the whiskers would count as bunny-beards, but if you want more fur…:rofl:
big bunny
(Disclaimer: Not sure about the breed, but this is not a Netherland Dwarf. Might be another dwarf rabbit, though, but I doubt it.)

5 Likes

I’ve been using ds and death with the ra twins, gonna give val and acolyte a whirl
:smoking:

Um is that a football?

1 Like

Pharos-Ra confirmed in Half-Life 3

4 Likes

Im so angry, i feel your disappointment guys, i waited for gard 4 months

1 Like

Yeah finally got every troop. This guys cost me alot, 20 000 gems + 15 000 keys + 200$ + 2000 souls +4000 diamonds to finally get a copy. About time!!! Lol

5 Likes