Pharos Ra Support Group... All Welcome... šŸ˜­

For sale

3x Pharaoh ra, slightly used

Wanted legendary tasks that are legendary or 200 celestials

3 Likes

The fact that I, if I recall correctly, could actually pay the 200 Celestials makes me sad itā€™s not a real option.:sweat_smile:

Yeah I know it was a joke but if we had a barter system Iā€™d definitely trade off at least two. Celestial are about the only thing Im in need of to trait every card available.

i got you breh

celest

4 Likes

I would like some of those ???

1 Like

You have a problem I can help you out with :stuck_out_tongue:

Does Pharos Ra taste like chicken?

Pretty sure he taste like humain, he only got the chicken head on humain body :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, because given how heā€™s too scared to come into the forge, he clearly is one big chicken!:wink:

Still, itā€™s less than three hours now, so letā€™s cheer for the big chicken and attempt to summon him!
Ra, Ra, Pharos-Ra! Heā€™s the greatest God by far!:star_struck:

And a minor prayer please for Euryali.

2 Likes

In Pharos-Raā€™s nameā€¦

6 Likes

Have you been sprinkling magic Pharos dust on your craftable mythic roster?

I have been chanting, but I forgot to do this. Itā€™s okay, thereā€™s still time - at least an hour, which means I can fit in at least 3 prayer cycles, maybe 4 and gain an extra prayer in the process.

4 Likes

It only works if everyone whoā€™s waiting for pharos chants whilst they have their final pee before Monday reset.

Ra Ra Pharos-Ra
I pee for you
My souls spread far.
Come to me my undead one
I need you now Iā€™m almost done.

3 Likes

Ra is the God of the Sun.

Sun rises 13 minutes after daily reset here where I live. I know that Pharos-Ra will make the Sun rise today! I have faith in you my dearest God.

1 Like

40 minutes left and then there will be screamingā€¦ either of happiness and relief or of frustration.:scream:

ā€¦Ra, Ra, Pharos-Ra! Heā€™s the greatest God by farā€¦

If he fails to show up again, I demand that his flavor text should be changed to something like ā€˜The chicken that never crossed the streetā€™ or ā€˜the chicken that never got roasted in the forgeā€™ or whatever.

1 Like

Dr. Ian Malcolm: Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, thatā€™s how it always starts. Then later thereā€™s running and um, screaming.

I am raising my own chant for King Silenusā€¦ I have no need of further Pharosā€¦

Not seeing Pharos Ra on console Sorry all.

ā€¦
ā€¦
:tired_face:
No Pharos-Ra on PC/Mobile, either, soā€¦
Support Group launch NOW!

Have a tiny baby bunny to soothe all our tears and make this sad Monday a bit happier.:sob:
bunny

4 Likes