Pharos Ra Support Group... All Welcome... šŸ˜­

www.tinyurl.com/gowevents - then go to the ā€˜Base Mythicsā€™ tab. That will show how often the Mythics have been showing up in the Soulforge.

2 Likes

Okay so it seems we didnā€™t get a partial refresh this week, at least. Means that this bug likely got fixedā€¦? Not that anyone kept us updated here, but letā€™s hope for the best.

On the contrary @Sheba, you have done a wonderful job of keeping us up to date! THANK YOU!! :hugs: :rabbit: :hugs:

:wink:

:blush: Oh dear, Iā€™m glad my constant complaining is appreciated so much I even deserve a bunny emoticon!:relaxed: :heart_eyes: Because sometimes I think I complain too much.

1 Like

Focus your energy into getting the devs to refresh soul forge troops twice a week next.

2 Likes

Here is a little collaboration between Vangor and myself that you all might appreciate. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll add it to my Tunes of War threadā€¦ What do you all think?

6 Likes

pharos in soul forge tomorrow upon reset :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure he will be, now that I canā€™t play anymore thanks to the particle effects.:grimacing:

Ok so the same troops wonā€™t appear 2 weeks running. Why not increase this number to 4 or 5 weeks running? Surely this can be done in 2 minutes and doesnā€™t need an update to fix.

Slaying some chickens and Moasā€¦ Mutter mutter mutterā€¦

1 Like

Not this week, play againā€¦

Arrrggghhhhā€¦ Mutter mutter mutter

Bueller? ā€¦ Bueller? ā€¦?.. Bueller? (Substitute Pharos-Ra for Bueller)

1 Like

I thought keeping radio silence before reset might make a differenceā€¦ I was mistakenā€¦

:sob:

The disappointment of soul forge continues for another week

1 Like

Grrrā€¦I want draak but instead euryali shows up which I also donā€™t haveā€¦tempted but then draak will show up next week. But if I donā€™t buy euryali this week then draak wonā€™t show up the next couple weeks and Iā€™ll have to start a draak support groupā€¦choices choicesā€¦:thinking:

Next week should be Draak, Gardā€™s, Pharos, and Famine. Merry Christmas indeed!

Of course, then we will all complain that all the mythics weā€™ve been waiting for came at once and we canā€™t get them all.

5 Likes

Indeed! But lucky for me I only need draak off that list so I wonā€™t be one of them.:sunglasses:

A dev question for the livestream today.

1 Like