Pharos Ra Support Group... All Welcome... šŸ˜­

Iā€™m not sure what might have happened there. Iā€™ll check with the team on monday (as most of them have gone home for the weekend).

Thank you.
I should also mention that Yasmineā€™s Chosen was in the forge last week (when you implemented that no troop should appear two weeks in succession) because I crafted her then, so her suddenly appearing again mid-week should not even be possible.
(Iā€™m gonna file a ticket just in case, if thatā€™s alright? Since Monday will bring forth a new set of troops in the forge anyway.)

1 Like

Personally Iā€™d never recommend crafting legendary troops, 800 diamonds is fifth of a mythic and youā€™re likely to pull the legendary you want at some point. Plus, Iā€™m sure you could live without Ysabelle, surely?
I was missing grapplepot after spending hundreds of event keys and gems, she popped up in the forge and I was tempted. I opened 665 gem chests and then 50 vip to get Worldbreaker and still no grapplepot then the next week I got her in legendary tasks.
This might not relate to you quite as much but youā€™ll pull a Ysabelle at some point with far more chances than you would pulling the mythic you want.

1 Like

Iā€™m even weirder - I already had two Ysabelles. :wink: But sheā€™s my fav character and Iā€™d give a lot to get her to mythic. Sheā€™s also part of my PVP team and the rest of the guys are either already mythic or close to it. Honestly I donā€™t give much for troop completion, I just want to use the troops I like. Aside from Pharos-Ra and some upcoming mythics, I donā€™t really have any I really want, now that I got Yasmineā€™s Chosen crafted.

Ysa was actually one of the last legendaries I pulled when I got my first copy of her (together with Khorvash, whom I had to pull from event chests during the Leonis week) because my luck tends to be that way and since thereā€™s no Swordā€™s Edge week coming anytime soon when I look at the spreadsheet, I decided to take the forge chance to inch at least somewhat closer to get her to mythic. Honestly, if thereā€™d be a Swordā€™s Edge week, Iā€™d also not be against spending real money on the big chest to get more event keys and a guaranteed copy like I did for Khorvash (whoā€™s my second fav character and whom I got to mythic thanks to that).

Thereā€™s no other legendary I would do it for, though. I have at least that much common sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

Still, Iā€™m grateful for the advice since others should likely not follow my path (unless they aim for the Imps - Iā€™ve heard those are a pretty popular legendary craft due to their rarity in chests).

Yet no one uses them! Maybe theyā€™ll get a buff and be viable?
Iā€™d wait for the swordā€™s edge event, thereā€™s a mythic coming in the first quarter called ā€˜Knight of anuā€™, so Iā€™d save my event keys for that!

Since when is Knight of Anu set for first quarter? :open_mouth: I thought it was Gargantaur, then Voice of Orpheus and then nothing set yet, as everything beyond is listed as 2030 in the spoiler page. Also mythics donā€™t always fit with event weeks. I think Worldbreaker was during Broken Spire week, but is from Divinion Fields, correct?
The event sheet, at least, doesnā€™t show Swordā€™s Edge week anywhere yet. But of course I would absolutely love it if you were right! :smiley:

Totally agreeing with the Imps being useless, though. I think theyā€™re more for the completionists. I only have the spooky one so far and donā€™t really care at all.

Maybe I misread it but I think weā€™ll get it first quarter and weā€™d be due a swordā€™s edge event by then anyway. We can only guess with limited knowledge.

Imps gonna get a rework, hopefully before easter :joy::joy:

Hopefully there will come another Imp too, Rainbow Imp, which uses all the mana colors.

1 Like

Yes, and available all the year round?

Hereā€™s hoping that Pharos-Ra ā€˜randomlyā€™ appears in the forge next week for you guys.

pharos says hello

You should probably start your sacrifices and rituals soon if you want the burnt offerings to reach his nostrils by Sunday.

4 Likes

Calling all Pharos-Ra Support Group Members!!

Please bring all offerings to this altar:

Perhaps a UNIFIED EFFORT will draw forth the ever elusive God!!

:pray:

3 Likes

this is how i imagine his voice being xD

1 Like

Sharpening knives for Moas and chickensā€¦ Mumble mumble mumbleā€¦

1 Like

Let the Moa slaying begin!!!

Itā€™s that time of the week again! (The time before the big disappointment, I mean.)
Iā€™ll be around for reset this time again since not-being here last week didnā€™t change a thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also bet that when Pharos appears, heā€™ll appear on the console servers and not on PC/Mobile, just to spite me. Then half of us can celebrate, at least.

Also really interested if itā€™ll be cleared up why troops changed on last Thursday in the forgeā€¦

1 Like

Yup this time is the good one guys! You will get it :slight_smile:

images

Heeeere Pharos-Ra! Din-din!

8 Likes

My predictionā€¦i donā€™t have enough diamonds, he will be in this time. Iā€™ll convert all my shards and buy as much as i can, have just enough when i factor in the next dayā€™s bounty from the dungeon, and theyā€™ll change it up mid week like they did this time lol Seriously though, i really hope heā€™s in there for everyone whoā€™s been waiting. Itā€™s ridiculous already that heā€™s still not there. I said a little prayer to the rng gods as i cooked our chicken for dinner in the oven tonight.

1 Like

I just heard back from support; they said theyā€™re working on a fix for the mid-week refresh bug. http://www.taransworld.com/SoulForge/ listed the change as occuring on Thursday, so since I doubt a fix will go live in the next days - unless we hear something else back - you should see if you can get whatā€™s needed until Wednesday. If not, donā€™t purchaseā€¦maybe? Itā€™s pretty uncertain.
Of course, all that will be moot anyway if Pharos-Ra wonā€™t be there, which he surely wonā€™t be.

ā€¦Actually, letā€™s try reverse psychology?:wink: Normal sacrifices have so far not worked at all, soooā€¦it would totally suck if Pharos-Ra would be in the forge this week! After all, we want him as a Christmas gift.