Pharos Ra Support Group... All Welcome... šŸ˜­

I will just put this here to influence good luck in all of your direction for tomorrows Soul Forge craft-able Mythics.

1 Like

8 hours til the moment of reckoning!!!

:pray:

I wonā€™t be online during the reset this time (need to sleep in four hours or so), but I pray to Pharos-Ra that when I wake up Iā€™ll find the big chicken in the forge. Maybe me not being online for once will help matters since so far, I always was up during reset and he didnā€™t appear. Maybe heā€™s scared of me (or bunnies).:yum:

1 Like

Good idea! But to summon a Pharaoh we really need to do it up rightā€¦

31 Likes

Very well done, with talent like this being put to the task I am sure tomorrow the Pharos-Ra Summoners will get their wish.

2 Likes

Liking the creativity here.

2 Likes

Pharos-Nah again this week.

11 Likes

Haā€¦ oh dearā€¦

Ra Ra Pharos Raā€¦ Why did They forsake Thy faithful devotees!!! :sob:

1 Like

Blood sacrifice is all that remainsā€¦

1 Like

But we did that last week! Everyone slaughtered a bunch of moas. Now theyā€™re extinct and look what it got us! Nothing! :cry:

4 Likes

sadbunny
Everything is sadness.:cry:
ā€¦Iā€™m so tempted to spend all my diamonds on Ysabelle-copies to get her to mythic at this point, but I knew that would be stupid. But still.

3 Likes

Reposting this linkā€¦ we all need a listen, I thinkā€¦ :cry:

Tunes of War: Official Forum Thread - #131 by efh313

2 Likes

Someone on console mentioned that the selection of Mythics and Legendaries in the Forge each week is determined in an entirely randomistical fashion. Has that been verified (Citation, pleaseā€¦ I must have missed it thanks)

Which explains why you guys are burning chicken guts and chanting?

So, like, thereā€™s no rhyme nor reason for the appearance of any troop in particular. I presume the only restriction would be they would remove from the lot any immediate repeats of last week.

They have confirmed a number of times that it is random. One of those times was in this very thread when Nimhain explains that the selection will remain random but mythics from a previous week wonā€™t appear the following week.

5 Likes

Thank you @Ashasekayi. Up until you quoted Nim directly from this thread, the only commentary Iā€™d seen on the randomization question was @TheIdleOneā€™s post two weeks ago on
ā€œThe devs have mentioned multiple times that the Soul Forge is random, and they have no control of what shows up.ā€

Iā€™d also prefer if people avoided posting large animated GIFs or Memes into important threads, because when video loads in a fractured manner on a small screen, itā€™s going to obscure other necessary postsā€¦ like Nimā€™s confirmation from seven days ago.

On a similarly related side-note about video, I think Twitch and other live-streaming methods arenā€™t a useful medium for retrieval of collective knowledge about game mechanics. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

And still no Wulfgarok either. :sob:

1 Like

Good.
Fix dawn-bringer first.

1 Like

If you think that our misfortune will lead to you getting what you want, I regret to inform you your logic is flawed. These things are completely independent of each other.

And though I am a good sport and have a healthy sense of humor, my patience is wearing thin. With this Soul Forge situation and you admittedly become a target for my frustration with a snarky post.

If you intend your post as a joke, a smiley emoji would go a long way to making it read with more accuracy, otherwise, kindly take that kind of attitude elsewhereā€¦

THANKS! :wink:

7 Likes

Feel for you and my other friends.

1 Like