Pet Rescues (drop rate change)/Pet rescues streaking (the bad kind of streaking)

But you do know that Pet Gnomes spawn in PvP?
Judging from “slow arcanes drop” one must suppose you were running explore where Pet Gnomes never appear.

Like a fool…I thought the “streakiness” of seeing the same pet rescues more than once a day was due to the high frequency of pet rescues that we triggered. Now the amount has been cut in at least half thanks to 4.6… But the same repeat rescues is somehow even worse.

I’m beginning to think that only 10 pets are available to trigger each day in a pool. So the likelihood of repeats is rather high.
I have a hard time believing that 60+ pets are all available with the exact same odds and no artificial weights are put on them.

Pets are for loving, not for abusing @devs.

1 Like

I agree. Pets are hardly seen now, and if you get them, you never get the new or missing ones.

I started reading this thread from the beginning, not realizing it started a year ago. Funny what was said a year ago could still apply today, and maybe even more so. I think only a full system rework will fix this problem and I don’t think it’s on the devs roadmap. Hell, they even took off the saturday cosmetic pet rescue which was mentioned in two separate posts with no response as to why.

1 Like