Perfect Guild War Day

Last week we won bracket one on the ps4 with a guild average of 52,943.5
That’s a total of 1,588,307

3 Likes

Very good Nephilim, works out to 8823 per person per day. I assume nearly everyone in your guild had a perfect run of 5/0’s last week then? Did you manage to achieve a full perfect day against a single guild with 150/150 wins as Unforgiven achieved this week? My personal score last week was 55,747 so I’m happy!

1 Like

Very well done! Congrats to you guys!

2 Likes

No idea, I didn’t look that far into it. Just the final numbers.

1 Like

You’re exactly right, I got a chance to be paragon in bracket 1 last week and it hurts! :stuck_out_tongue: I think the worst day was a 0-28 in defense, and the best something like 3-15… but you do get a ton of revenge fights in pvp out of it, looking at the bright side :smile:

2 Likes

I must admit we never scored 150/0 in my guild on a single day, but we won 26 consecutive Guild war weeks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That score is almost as high as Unforgiven wow. Nice work.

1 Like

This screenshot dont show 150 wins. It only show a score of 281 759 pts made with 150 battles. A score like that can be achieved with 150/0, 149/1, 148/2 and even 147/3.

But about this nice 281 759 score, I have no doubt that you will beat it this week if you fight against your sister guild Unforgiven II who is now also in bracket 1.

With this new dumb feature of bonus points for setting up 24 unique troops, nothing will be detected…no worries. And who knows, maybe both guilds will end up with 150 wins?!? That would also probably be a world premiere! But not sure you’re gonna post it if that happen…

2 Likes

Wow! Took a little more time than I expected but definite kudos on the preemptive shouts of cheating. That certainly exceeded my expectations! :+1:

1 Like

Read again my post with your brain connected this time, it is probably the morning for you if you are from America so its ok.

Nowhere I said they cheated to score this 281 000 pts. Just stating the fact that the screenshot dont prove 150 wins because you can score that even with some losses. Now about a future score when they will fight their sister guild, Im just betting they will beat this 281000 score…

That’s not a pre-emptive shout of cheating?

Friendly competitive banter is great - but some of your guild members’ comments when we won that one week were embarrassing.

1 Like

I read & understood your thinly veiled accusations that they were going to collude with their sister guild just fine.

And I didn’t say you called that cheating. I congratulated you on being able to warn us of their future cheating that hasn’t happened yet.

No, just smart use of the dumb feature of bonus points for using 24 unique troops… :thinking:

Its you who constantly use the word cheating. Read my answer to Donut Trump.

Aaaaaand we’re done here…

It was a perfect 150-0 day. I was last one to fight my battles and I can promise you when I was done I was quite relieved that I too had gone 5-0. Was quite worried I would be one to let the guild down. Not sure how much my word counts on here or how much it really matters if people doubt but we achieved a perfect day at least once.
And we’ve faced the thinly veiled accusations of colluding(Cheating) before. This is the 2nd time The Unforgiven II has been in bracket 1. There was no colluding then and there won’t be any colluding this time. The Unforgiven II have worked hard to get to bracket 1. Give them their kudos for getting to bracket 1.

2 Likes

The only people doubting are the people whose opinion is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Oh I dont doubt of your words. I was just pointing that its useless to take a screenshot that dont show 150 wins for telling everybody that you achieved 150 wins. You could have the exact screenshot pixel by pixel with 148 wins and 2 losses. But congrats for this achievement.

About the sister guilds thing and this new dumb rule of bonus points for using 24 unique troops, I know its the 2nd time Unforgiven II will be in bracket 1. But I think you didnt fight them on the 1st time. No idea if you will fight them this week.

But Sister guilds in same bracket can only be negative for the game. I dont see any positive about it. Thats why Thieves dont have sister guild and never will.
That being said, I wish you good luck for this GW week, Lady Fae. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am paragon for U2 and if you think I am going to lay down for ANYONE you are sadly mistaken. I will make sure they don’t have another perfect day. Lol

1 Like

You mean like when Thieves play Souls and do this all the time! Souls are in bracket 1 all the time U2 has been in bracket 1 twice. Unforgiven did not play U2 that week but you never let the facts get in the way of more drama. You think everything the devs do is bad if it does not benefit you! How about this if you do not like it quit playing and develop your own game!

1 Like