[PC/mobile] Have a life but still want to play on a good level? Join Drums of Krynn. 🌸 Full

Just shot both you and SpaceOddity friend requests on Discord. I’d love to join - I’m lvl 1114, active daily and in all events, and I can do 500k gold and 1500 seals weekly. Let me know!

And just that fast.

Welcome, holywood57!!

Hi everybody! We’ve got another space, so bring it, new friend!!!

Low requirements – 78k gold, 1100 seals, 40 trophies a week and participation in all events. Discord a must – we’re very active on our server and there’s tons of help to be had.

We’re currently 134 in the league, and climbing.

We usually get all of the rewards from Invasion and Raid Boss and average over 6 LTs each week.

We have levels everywhere from just under 300 to over 1200.

What’s not to like! :slight_smile:

Hit me up at kevin-#0075 on Discord if interested. Or shout at Space at SpaceOddity
#0934. She’s prettier than me. Maybe a little nicer.

1 Like

Hey everybody! All that stuff in the last post is true again! Come play with us!

Wait, I lied. We’re at 133. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@kevin-1 I’d like to join if you have space? :slight_smile:

Hi @Lucy, I’ve sent you a pm.

The exceedingly rare thing happened: there are two spots open in Drums of Krynn! Are you and a friend looking for a good and friendly guild? Come and get the seats! You won’t regret it. :grin:

Reply here or contact us on Discord: SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075

retracted…

Pity. Feel free to come back if you change your mind. :slight_smile:

Btw lovely people, even though we have two places, if it’s just on your own you’re of course more than welcome too. :sunglasses:

Only one spot left. Come get it while it’s still available. :sunglasses:

edit: Aaaannnd all gone now. If you’re still interested, don’t hesitate to contact us. There is still room in one of the other guilds in the Drums family to wait for a new spot to open.

We have two spots open currently, so if you and a friend are looking for a good guild with all the rewards and a friendly atmosphere this is your chance. :smiley:

PM us here or reach out on Discord: SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075.

Up and go, come and join our awesome guild :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

One spot is taken, but one extra opened up. So there are still two spots available! if you’re interested, just let us know. :smiley:

We have two spots open at the moment, so you’re welcome to bring a friend. :smiley:

Pm us here or contact us through Discord ( SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075 ). We’d love to hear from you! :smiley:

edit: Only one place left now.

edit2: All spots taken. If you would like to join at a later date don’t hesitate to contact us. :slight_smile:

We have room for a new friend! We’d love to meet you. :smiley:

You can reach us here or on Discord: SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075.

Still have that spot if anyone is looking for an active, fun guild!

Up again, slots open, come and join our awesome guild

Hi everybody! We’ve got a space for you! C’mon in!!

Low requirements – 78k gold, 1100 seals, 40 trophies a week and participation in all events. Discord a must – we’re very active on our server and there’s tons of help to be had.

We’re currently 161 in the league.

What’s not to like?!?

Although our requirements are low, we still get all tasks done every week and all rewards from the guild events. So hop in, you won’t regret it.

Hit me up here or at kevin-#0075 on Discord if interested.

1 Like

We have a spot open currently :smiley: Invites are open so find us in-game or drop us a note here or on Discord. ( SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075 )

edit: The spot has been filled. If you’re interested to join at a later date, please let us know. :sunglasses:

Hi! We have an open spot! Come play with us, contact me or Space here or on Discord. (SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075 )